"barber shop the youngest child" by Lee Hyori.

Barber shop the youngest child daughter Lee Hyori has been spotted walking with a father who is battling disease.Lee Hyoris son-in-law said on the 28th, Father who came out for a while with the youngest child and winter walking.I am on the way to Seoul National University Park Walking 365 days a day except when I am sick.  ⁇  # Parent # Father # Father and Daughter # Walking # Lee Hyori and Lee Hyori on Father and Walking.Lee Hyori in the photo is wearing a thick padding, and looks like a father and a walking person in a casual way.Lee Hyori, the youngest child of one male and three female, has often recalled memories of his father through various entertainment programs.In the past Hyoris Bed and Breakfast, I recalled Father who operated a barber shop. My father cut my hair directly, but I always hated it because he cut it with his head.When I was a child, I used to clean my fathers barber shop, but I was so embarrassed and disgusted when my classmates came to cut my hair.  It was too annoying when my father asked me to step on my legs. He said.Also, in the TVN Canada Check-in broadcast in January, Father showed tears as he reported that he was battling disease.At the time, Lee Hyori said, I have to contact my mother often, but I do not do it well. I have a hard time talking. My father is sick and it will be very hard.It is hard, but I am very respectful to see that I want to take care of myself at home until the end. I think my mothers presence is great. Lee Hyori also told a friend who appeared with her, Didnt you see our fathers video on Jeju Island? I wasnt very close to my father, but I cried.Lee said, When I was not with you, I asked my father, How was it when I was a child? Lee Hyori said, Yes, Father did not forget me.Meanwhile, Lee Hyori is married to singer Lee Sang Soon in 2013 and currently resides in Jeju Island. He released his new song Hoodie Shorts last month and is actively working as a singer.

'barber shop the youngest child daughter' Lee Hyori has been spotted Walking with a Father who is battling disease. Lee Hyori's son-in-law said on the 28th, "Father who came out for a while with the youngest child and winter Walking. I am on the way to Seoul National University Park Walking 365 days a day except when I am sick. ⁇ # Parent # Father # Father and Daughter # Walking # Lee Hyori "and Lee Hyori on Father and Walking. Lee Hyori in the photo is wearing a thick padding, and looks like a Father and a Walking person in a casual way. Lee Hyori, the youngest child of one male and three female, has often recalled memories of his Father through various entertainment programs. In the past 'Hyori's Bed and Breakfast', I recalled Father who operated a barber shop. "My Father cut my hair directly, but I always hated it because he cut it with his head. When I was a child, I used to clean my Father's barber shop, but I was so embarrassed and disgusted when my classmates came to cut my hair. "" It was too annoying when my Father asked me to step on my legs. "He said. Also, in the TVN 'Canada Check-in' broadcast in January, Father showed tears as he reported that he was battling disease. At the time, Lee Hyori said, "I have to contact my mother often, but I do not do it well. I have a hard time talking." "My Father is sick and it will be very hard. It is hard, but I am very respectful to see that I want to take care of myself at home until the end. I think my mother's presence is great. " Lee Hyori also told a friend who appeared with her, "Didn't you see our Father's video on Jeju Island? I wasn't very close to my Father, but I cried." Lee said, "When I was not with you, I asked my Father, 'How was it when I was a child?' Lee Hyori said, 'Yes, Father did not forget me.' Meanwhile, Lee Hyori is married to singer Lee Sang Soon in 2013 and currently resides in Jeju Island. He released his new song 'Hoodie Shorts' last month and is actively working as a singer.