Jun Hyun-moo, My Father's first Confessions (My Daddy and I)

Jun Hyun-moo goes out as an evangelist for parent-child final relationship harmony.TV CHOSUNs new entertainment program My Daddy and I, which will be broadcasted at 10 pm on December 6th, covers the story of Father and Daughter, who are closer than anyone else in the world but sometimes feel farther than anyone else in the world.Here, Jun Hyun-moo introduces a variety of womens final relationships with Daughter Lee Seung-yeon X Kang Ju-eun X Pak Sera and Fathers representative Baek Il-seop.In addition, he will play a big role as a sons representative by sympathizing with the position of the children who have fewer words in front of his father.Jun Hyun-moo, who had rarely seen his father alone and rarely talked in the same room, confessed to the awkward rich No Strings Attached, and heard his determination to take on My Daddy and I solo MC.Q. I would like to ask you about the Indicated Airspeed and the appearance of My Daddy and I.- Father and daughters final relationship is No Strings Attached as special as Father and Sons final relationship, but I do not think there has been a pro to show the final relationship of the two.I usually talk about my mother and son a lot, but my father and daughter are often the final relationship of love.While doing My Daddy and I, I was not a daughter, but I thought it would be an Indicated airspeed to look after my family in many ways.I am now an age when I have to think more about my parents, but I think it will be an Indicated airspeed that I think about my parents.Q. It is a program to explore the final relationship with Father. What is the final relationship with Father, Shin Ji, and Shin Ji?- It is similar to the normal Father and Sons Finitary relationship. Its just cold. Its cold and theres not much conversation. Its a normal Korean son who is deep in heart but can not express much love and affection.I think there are very few reminiscences these days.  These days, Im also very sick, so Im more focused on the nursing side.  Old reminiscences are only memories of playing catchball when I was young.To be honest, I am busy these days and my father is sick, so I have no memories.If I did not have this broadcast, I would have just continued to live like this. I think it will be an Indicated airspeed that I think I should think about my parents again and do well while doing My Daddy and I.Q. What role do you want this program to play for your daughters father and for all your daughters?- In fact, I have to be good at the excuse that I am so foolishly busy, I have to do well, I just have time to eat. I think there should always be some Indicated airspeed, as well as viewers watching this broadcast.If you do not have such an integrated airspeed, you just have to think about it someday.I hope that those who watch this program with Indicated airspeed will be able to call my parents one more time, even if it is not special.I want you to be a good Indicated Airspeed that reminds me of my parents and your life.

Jun Hyun-moo goes out as an evangelist for parent-child final relationship harmony. TV CHOSUN's new entertainment program 'My Daddy and I', which will be broadcasted at 10 pm on December 6th, covers the story of Father and Daughter, who are closer than anyone else in the world but sometimes feel farther than anyone else in the world. Here, Jun Hyun-moo introduces a variety of women's final relationships with 'Daughter' Lee Seung-yeon X Kang Ju-eun X Pak Sera and 'Father's representative' Baek Il-seop. In addition, he will play a big role as a 'son's representative' by sympathizing with the position of the children who have fewer words in front of his Father. Jun Hyun-moo, who had rarely seen his Father alone and rarely talked in the same room, confessed to the awkward rich No Strings Attached, and heard his determination to take on My Daddy and I solo MC. Q. I would like to ask you about the Indicated airspeed and the appearance of 'My Daddy and I'. - Father and daughter's final relationship is No Strings Attached as special as Father and Son's final relationship, but I do not think there has been a pro to show the final relationship of the two. I usually talk about my mother and son a lot, but my Father and daughter are often the final relationship of love. While doing 'My Daddy and I', I was not a daughter, but I thought it would be an Indicated airspeed to look after my family in many ways. I am now an age when I have to think more about my parents, but I think it will be an Indicated airspeed that I think about my parents. Q. It is a program to explore the final relationship with Father. What is the final relationship with Father, Shin Ji, and Shin Ji? - It is similar to the normal Father and Son's Finitary relationship. It's just cold. It's cold and there's not much conversation. It's a normal Korean son who is deep in heart but can not express much love and affection. I think there are very few reminiscences these days. " These days, I'm also very sick, so I'm more focused on the nursing side. " Old reminiscences are only memories of playing catchball when I was young. To be honest, I am busy these days and my Father is sick, so I have no memories. If I did not have this broadcast, I would have just continued to live like this. I think it will be an Indicated airspeed that I think I should think about my parents again and do well while doing 'My Daddy and I'. Q. What role do you want this program to play for your daughter's Father and for all your daughters? - In fact, I have to be good at the excuse that I am so foolishly busy, I have to do well, I just have time to eat. "I think there should always be some Indicated airspeed, as well as viewers watching this broadcast. If you do not have such an integrated airspeed, you just have to think about it someday. I hope that those who watch this program with Indicated airspeed will be able to call my parents one more time, even if it is not special. I want you to be a good Indicated airspeed that reminds me of my parents and your life.