Skate skater Kim Bo-reum "broadcast hard work" entertainer debut ..Yoshiro Akiyama X Kwang Hee and others

Kim Bo-reum, who ranked fifth in the Beijing Winter Olympics Speed ​​Skating Womens Mass Start in 2022, signed an exclusive contract with Headquarters Eanti.Kim Bo-reum is an incumbent player, but he is expected to have a lot of talent as an entertainer.I am delighted to be able to join in the new challenge, and I will spare no effort to support my career and my versatile activities on broadcasting. Kim Bo-reum also won a silver medal with good skills in the mass start event that first occurred during the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics.Kim Bo-reum said, I am still unfamiliar, but as I always did my best, I will work hard on the main business as well as on the air, and I will try to make more of the speed skating mass start.Headquarters Eanti is a management company with a lot of sports players and broadcasters, including Yoshiro Akiyama, Kim Dong-hyun, Hwang Kwang-hee, Mo Tae-bum and Ayumi.

Kim Bo-reum, who ranked fifth in the Beijing Winter Olympics Speed ​​Skating Women's Mass Start in 2022, signed an exclusive contract with Headquarters Eanti.

"Kim Bo-reum is an incumbent player, but he is expected to have a lot of talent as an entertainer. I am delighted to be able to join in the new challenge, and I will spare no effort to support my career and my versatile activities on broadcasting. "

Kim Bo-reum also won a silver medal with good skills in the mass start event that first occurred during the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

Kim Bo-reum said, "I am still unfamiliar, but as I always did my best, I will work hard on the main business as well as on the air, and I will try to make more of the Speed skating mass start."

Headquarters Eanti is a management company with a lot of sports players and broadcasters, including Yoshiro Akiyama, Kim Dong-hyun, Hwang Kwang-hee, Mo Tae-bum and Ayumi.