Kim Bo-reum "It was hard to stand in front of the public, Lee Sang-hwa cheered" (mask King)

The Identity of Love for Mask King seven years was Speed skater Kim Bo-reum.In MBC entertainment program mask king broadcasted on the 27th, small girls were drawn to win four consecutive wins.Seven years of love was defeated in the first round of the 11th gift. Unfortunately, the seven-year love Identity, which failed to advance to the second round, was Kim Bo-reum.Kim Bo-reum said: It was difficult for me to stand in front of the public.I was honored with the Beijing Winter Olympics and I thought I would stand up to the point of not hiding anymore, he said. I was late, but I wanted to show my appearance like this.Kim Bo-reum also explained his relationship with Lee Sang-hwa; he was a roommate at the Lee Sang-hwa and PyeongChang Winter Olympics.My sister hugged me without saying anything. Then I was very comforted. He also announced his plans for the future.As a female speed skater, the gold medalist is Lee Sang-hwa in short distance and me in long distance, he said. I am proud of it, I want to inform you about my events while I was broadcasting and I want to inform you about my events and Kim Bo-reum.

The Identity of Love for 'mask King' seven years was Speed skater Kim Bo-reum.

In MBC entertainment program 'mask king' broadcasted on the 27th, small girls were drawn to win four consecutive wins.

Seven years of love was defeated in the first round of the 11th gift. Unfortunately, the seven-year love Identity, which failed to advance to the second round, was Kim Bo-reum.

Kim Bo-reum said: "It was difficult for me to stand in front of the public. "I was honored with the Beijing Winter Olympics and I thought I would stand up to the point of not hiding anymore," he said. "I was late, but I wanted to show my appearance like this."

Kim Bo-reum also explained his relationship with Lee Sang-hwa; he was "a roommate at the Lee Sang-hwa and PyeongChang Winter Olympics." My sister hugged me without saying anything. Then I was very comforted. "

He also announced his plans for the future. "As a female Speed skater, the gold medalist is Lee Sang-hwa in short distance and me in long distance," he said. "I am proud of it, I want to inform you about my events while I was broadcasting and I want to inform you about my events and Kim Bo-reum."