Mo Tae-Bum "Runs on the ice, crying and crying to Lee Sang-hwa when you're young, it's good to see your pension account" (Tude)

Mo Tae-Bum and Kim Na-jin, who acted as commentators for the 2022 Beijing Olympics, filled the Date of the City with their extraordinary talks.MBC FM4U Dooshis date Muzie, Ahn Young Mi, which was broadcast on February 25, featured former Speed ​​skating national Mo Tae-Bum and Kim Na-jin announcer as guests.One listener told Mo Tae-Bum, Are all the players calling them brothers?Mo Tae-Bum said, I came in the same plane at the airport and said that I was my brother.I do not know what you are doing. DJ Muzie said, I understand. I want to say that if you are too good at singing among the juniors who play music, I want to say you.On the day of the broadcast, I would be close to all the other commentators, did not you care about the audience rating?Kim Na-jin announcer said, If you do not care, you are lying, but all the commentators are attached.The sound is so familiar that it is okay, but Mo Tae-Bum is very close to Lee Sang-hwa next to him, but there was a lot of problems because of it. Muzie said, Was not it a good competition and an energy spout?, and Kim said, From the casters point of view, my voice has to go to our broadcasting station, but the voice of other broadcasting stations keeps coming in.The first Mo Tae-Bum committee member is so close to Lee Sang-hwa, but it was hard because he met his eyes in the middle of the relay. Mo Tae-Bum said, I was so close that I almost laughed a little when I saw my eyes.So, Youre good, he responded witfully. Muzie joked, I think we were sarcastic when I saw it.Kim Na-jin announcer said, Did you hear the voice of S company Bae Seong-jaes boiled voice?I am also close to Bae Seong-jae caster and I am close to him. I keep on going at the end, but it is a bleeding competition because the sound comes in.I keep screaming, my neck gets worse, and the time of organizing is different.KBS is quick to organize, so when we go in first, we start to notice, and when we go in the fastest, we are excited. On the day, the two challenged the 60-second Speed quiz with a listener gift.Mo Tae-Bum said that he chose soccer as the more difficult of speed skating and soccer, and answered that he had an enviable sports star because he was good at performing arts.When I asked what I thought when I saw the pension account, I answered good.When Ahn Young Mi asked, Have you ever been crying while running on ice? Mo Tae-Bum said, Ive been crying when I was a child.Lee Sang-hwa was the same team I learned from the same teacher, but because I lost the record, I was confused when I was so young.
Mo Tae-Bum and Kim Na-jin, who acted as commentators for the 2022 Beijing Olympics, filled the Date of the City with their extraordinary talks.MBC FM4U Dooshis date Muzie, Ahn Young Mi, which was broadcast on February 25, featured former Speed ​​skating national Mo Tae-Bum and Kim Na-jin announcer as guests.One listener told Mo Tae-Bum, Are all the players calling them brothers?Mo Tae-Bum said, I came in the same plane at the airport and said that I was my brother.I do not know what you are doing. DJ Muzie said, I understand. I want to say that if you are too good at singing among the juniors who play music, I want to say you.On the day of the broadcast, I would be close to all the other commentators, did not you care about the audience rating?Kim Na-jin announcer said, If you do not care, you are lying, but all the commentators are attached.The sound is so familiar that it is okay, but Mo Tae-Bum is very close to Lee Sang-hwa next to him, but there was a lot of problems because of it. Muzie said, Was not it a good competition and an energy spout?, and Kim said, From the casters point of view, my voice has to go to our broadcasting station, but the voice of other broadcasting stations keeps coming in.The first Mo Tae-Bum committee member is so close to Lee Sang-hwa, but it was hard because he met his eyes in the middle of the relay. Mo Tae-Bum said, I was so close that I almost laughed a little when I saw my eyes.So, Youre good, he responded witfully. Muzie joked, I think we were sarcastic when I saw it.Kim Na-jin announcer said, Did you hear the voice of S company Bae Seong-jaes boiled voice?I am also close to Bae Seong-jae caster and I am close to him. I keep on going at the end, but it is a bleeding competition because the sound comes in.I keep screaming, my neck gets worse, and the time of organizing is different.KBS is quick to organize, so when we go in first, we start to notice, and when we go in the fastest, we are excited. On the day, the two challenged the 60-second Speed quiz with a listener gift.Mo Tae-Bum said that he chose soccer as the more difficult of speed skating and soccer, and answered that he had an enviable sports star because he was good at performing arts.When I asked what I thought when I saw the pension account, I answered good.When Ahn Young Mi asked, Have you ever been crying while running on ice? Mo Tae-Bum said, Ive been crying when I was a child.Lee Sang-hwa was the same team I learned from the same teacher, but because I lost the record, I was confused when I was so young.

Mo Tae-Bum and Kim Na-jin, who acted as commentators for the 2022 Beijing Olympics, filled the 'Date of the City' with their extraordinary talks.

MBC FM4U 'Dooshi's date Muzie, Ahn Young Mi', which was broadcast on February 25, featured former Speed ​​skating national Mo Tae-Bum and Kim Na-jin announcer as guests.

One listener told Mo Tae-Bum, "Are all the players calling them brothers? "Mo Tae-Bum said," I came in the same plane at the airport and said that I was my brother. "I do not know what you are doing." DJ Muzie said, "I understand. I want to say that if you are too good at singing among the juniors who play music, I want to say you."

On the day of the broadcast, "I would be close to all the other commentators, did not you care about the audience rating?" Kim Na-jin announcer said, "If you do not care, you are lying, but all the commentators are attached. The sound is so familiar that it is okay, but Mo Tae-Bum is very close to Lee Sang-hwa next to him, but there was a lot of problems because of it. "

Muzie said, "Was not it a good competition and an energy spout? ", and Kim said," From the caster's point of view, my voice has to go to our broadcasting station, but the voice of other broadcasting stations keeps coming in. The first Mo Tae-Bum committee member is so close to Lee Sang-hwa, but it was hard because he met his eyes in the middle of the relay. "

Mo Tae-Bum said, "I was so close that I almost laughed a little when I saw my eyes. So, "You're good," he responded witfully. Muzie joked, "I think we were sarcastic when I saw it."

Kim Na-jin announcer said, "Did you hear the voice of S company Bae Seong-jae's boiled voice? "I am also close to Bae Seong-jae caster and I am close to him. I keep on going at the end, but it is a bleeding competition because the sound comes in. I keep screaming, my neck gets worse, and the time of organizing is different. KBS is quick to organize, so when we go in first, we start to notice, and when we go in the fastest, we are excited. "

On the day, the two challenged the 60-second Speed quiz with a listener gift. Mo Tae-Bum said that he chose soccer as the more difficult of Speed skating and soccer, and answered that he had an enviable sports star because he was good at performing arts. When I asked what I thought when I saw the pension account, I answered "good".

When Ahn Young Mi asked, "Have you ever been crying while running on ice?" Mo Tae-Bum said, "I've been crying when I was a child. Lee Sang-hwa was the same team I learned from the same teacher, but because I lost the record, I was confused when I was so young. "