'May marriage' Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk appear on SBS 'You Are My Fate'

An entertainment official said on the 19th, Son Dam-bi, Lee Kyou-hyuk pre-married couple will appear on Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You are My Destiny.I am discussing with the production team about the specific timing of the airing. Previously, Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You are My Destiny appeared in the preliminary couples and released the marriage behind-the-scenes.Actor Jang Shin-young Kang Kyung-joon, singer Gangnam former speed skater Lee Sang-hwa, comedian Park Sung-kwang Lee Soo-il, and singer Lee Ji-hoon Aya appeared and gathered topics.Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk are also interested in the program because the marriage behind-the-scenes story will be released.Son Dam-bi, who is a singer and actor, has been singing hits such as Crazy and Saturday Night.In 2009, he turned to actor, and started the drama Dream, appearing in Light and Shadow, Mrs. Cop 2 and Mombaek Flower.Lee Kyou-hyuk is a national player before speed skating, with four World Championships and six Olympic participation records, including the 1000m in 1997 and the 1500m World record in 2001.He has been a national player for more than 20 years; after the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, he declared his retirement as a player.The two have been dating again for 10 years.In the fall of 2021, when I was reunited, I started to meet in earnest. In January, I announced my marriage with a handwritten letter saying, I have someone who wants to live together.Marriage will be held at a hotel in Seoul on May 13.

An entertainment official said on the 19th, "Son Dam-bi, Lee Kyou-hyuk pre-married couple will appear on 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You are My Destiny'. I am discussing with the production team about the specific timing of the airing. "

Previously, 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You are My Destiny' appeared in the preliminary couples and released the marriage behind-the-scenes. Actor Jang Shin-young Kang Kyung-joon, singer Gangnam former Speed skater Lee Sang-hwa, comedian Park Sung-kwang Lee Soo-il, and singer Lee Ji-hoon Aya appeared and gathered topics. Son Dam-bi and Lee Kyou-hyuk are also interested in the program because the marriage behind-the-scenes story will be released.

Son Dam-bi, who is a singer and actor, has been singing hits such as 'Crazy' and 'Saturday Night'. In 2009, he turned to actor, and started the drama 'Dream', appearing in 'Light and Shadow', 'Mrs. Cop 2' and 'Mombaek Flower'. Lee Kyou-hyuk is a National player before Speed skating, with four World Championships and six Olympic participation records, including the 1000m in 1997 and the 1500m World record in 2001. He has been a National player for more than 20 years; after the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, he declared his retirement as a player.

The two have been dating again for 10 years. In the fall of 2021, when I was reunited, I started to meet in earnest. In January, I announced my marriage with a handwritten letter saying, "I have someone who wants to live together." marriage will be held at a hotel in Seoul on May 13.