Seung-Hoon Lee "Lee Kyou-hyuk, I enjoyed it before marriage, so be faithful to the family...Son Dam-bi is a shame" ('Secret The Newsroom')

Speed skating national team Seung-Hoon Lee mentioned pre-married couple Lee Kyou-hyuk and Son Dam-bi in Secret The Newsroom.On the channel iHQ Secret The Newsroom, which was broadcast today (12th), I met K - content syndrome and Speed ​​skating national team Seung-Hoon Lee who attracted the world.K - Contents In the Netflix original series Now My School, actress Yoo Jae-yeon, who infected the actor Kim Byung-chul with the arm of the science teacher, Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us, joined together.Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us As a professional actor, he has been working as a team leader among over 60 Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us actors, and he has taught the movement of the role of pregnant student (Lee Chae-eun) in the play to transform into Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us.The director also said that he could not laugh that he asked I do not see my face because it is not a student face.Yoo Jae-yeon said, I climbed up on the bookcase and climbed up to the bare legs wearing a uniform skirt as a threat to the main actor.He said, At the time of shooting, I was concentrating on the smoke while dressing up, but after I was washed, I realized that I was bruised here and there.Speed skating Seung-Hoon Lee, who met in the second part of The Secret Newsroom, honestly released the back story from Vancouver 2010 to the 2022 Beijing Olympics.Especially Gangnam - Lee Sanghwa vs Lee Kyou-hyuk - Son Dam-bi, who is more surprised?with no hesitation for a second, Lee Kyou-hyuk chose to catch the eye. Seung-Hoon Lee said, I never thought. Are the two going to match?, giving Lee Kyou-hyuk a one-time loss of doubt.I was surprised when I heard that I was meeting, he said honestly.Whos a little bit worse? I laughed at the sudden question, Son Dam-bi.But Seung-Hoon Lee soon directed Lee Kyou-hyuk, saying,  Coach, congratulations on your marriage, because you enjoyed it before marriage (?)I will support you to be more happy and happy with your family now. Happy. Secret The Newsroom airs every Saturday at 11am on Channel IHQ.
Speed skating national team Seung-Hoon Lee mentioned pre-married couple Lee Kyou-hyuk and Son Dam-bi in Secret The Newsroom.On the channel iHQ Secret The Newsroom, which was broadcast today (12th), I met K - content syndrome and Speed ​​skating national team Seung-Hoon Lee who attracted the world.K - Contents In the Netflix original series Now My School, actress Yoo Jae-yeon, who infected the actor Kim Byung-chul with the arm of the science teacher, Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us, joined together.Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us As a professional actor, he has been working as a team leader among over 60 Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us actors, and he has taught the movement of the role of pregnant student (Lee Chae-eun) in the play to transform into Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us.The director also said that he could not laugh that he asked I do not see my face because it is not a student face.Yoo Jae-yeon said, I climbed up on the bookcase and climbed up to the bare legs wearing a uniform skirt as a threat to the main actor.He said, At the time of shooting, I was concentrating on the smoke while dressing up, but after I was washed, I realized that I was bruised here and there.Speed skating Seung-Hoon Lee, who met in the second part of The Secret Newsroom, honestly released the back story from Vancouver 2010 to the 2022 Beijing Olympics.Especially Gangnam - Lee Sanghwa vs Lee Kyou-hyuk - Son Dam-bi, who is more surprised?with no hesitation for a second, Lee Kyou-hyuk chose to catch the eye. Seung-Hoon Lee said, I never thought. Are the two going to match?, giving Lee Kyou-hyuk a one-time loss of doubt.I was surprised when I heard that I was meeting, he said honestly.Whos a little bit worse? I laughed at the sudden question, Son Dam-bi.But Seung-Hoon Lee soon directed Lee Kyou-hyuk, saying,  Coach, congratulations on your marriage, because you enjoyed it before marriage (?)I will support you to be more happy and happy with your family now. Happy. Secret The Newsroom airs every Saturday at 11am on Channel IHQ.

Speed skating national team Seung-Hoon Lee mentioned 'pre-married couple' Lee Kyou-hyuk and Son Dam-bi in 'Secret The Newsroom'.

On the channel iHQ 'Secret The Newsroom', which was broadcast today (12th), I met K - content syndrome and Speed ​​skating national team Seung-Hoon Lee who attracted the world.

K - Contents In the Netflix original series 'Now My School', actress Yoo Jae-yeon, who infected the actor Kim Byung-chul with the arm of the science teacher, Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us, joined together. Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us As a professional actor, he has been working as a team leader among over 60 Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us actors, and he has taught the movement of the role of pregnant student (Lee Chae-eun) in the play to transform into Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us. The director also said that he could not laugh that he asked "I do not see my face because it is not a student face."

Yoo Jae-yeon said, "I climbed up on the bookcase and climbed up to the bare legs wearing a uniform skirt as a threat to the main actor." He said, "At the time of shooting, I was concentrating on the smoke while dressing up, but after I was washed, I realized that I was bruised here and there."

Speed skating Seung-Hoon Lee, who met in the second part of "The Secret Newsroom," honestly released the back story from Vancouver 2010 to the 2022 Beijing Olympics.

Especially 'Gangnam - Lee Sanghwa vs Lee Kyou-hyuk - Son Dam-bi, who is more surprised? 'with no hesitation for a second, Lee Kyou-hyuk chose to catch the eye. "Seung-Hoon Lee said," I never thought. Are the two going to match? ", giving Lee Kyou-hyuk a one-time loss of doubt.

"I was surprised when I heard that I was meeting," he said honestly.

"Who's a little bit worse?" I laughed at the sudden question, "Son Dam-bi." But Seung-Hoon Lee soon directed Lee Kyou-hyuk, saying, "'' Coach, congratulations on your marriage, because you enjoyed it before marriage (?) I will support you to be more happy and happy with your family now. Happy. "

"Secret The Newsroom" airs every Saturday at 11am on Channel IHQ.