'Gangnam District' Lee Sang-hwa, good at double eyelid molding...beautiful day

Former Speedskating gold medallist Lee Sang-hwa flaunted her water-stained beautyOn Friday, Lee Sang-hwa posted a photo on Instagram with the caption: Fighting Monday!In the photo, Lee Sang-hwa poses with a V and takes a selfie, with a distinct features.The netizens responded that pretty Sanghwa player ..., fighting, sister today is also beautiful and it is too beautiful.Lee Sang-hwa recently married a Korean-born broadcaster, Gangnam District; and served as KBS Speed Skating Commentator at the 2022 Beijing Olympics.Lee Sang-hwa confessed that he had sleeped his eyes in SBS Deacons in the past, saying, I picked up my eyes and my eyes were too sad when I was exercising.Photo: Lee Sang-hwa Instagram

Former Speedskating gold medallist Lee Sang-hwa flaunted her water-stained beauty

On Friday, Lee Sang-hwa posted a photo on Instagram with the caption: "Fighting Monday!"

In the photo, Lee Sang-hwa poses with a V and takes a selfie, with a distinct features.

The netizens responded that "pretty Sanghwa player ...", "fighting", "sister today is also beautiful" and "it is too beautiful".

Lee Sang-hwa recently married a Korean-born broadcaster, Gangnam District; and served as KBS Speed Skating Commentator at the 2022 Beijing Olympics.

Lee Sang-hwa confessed that he had "sleeped his eyes" in SBS "Deacons" in the past, saying, "I picked up my eyes and my eyes were too sad when I was exercising."

Photo: Lee Sang-hwa Instagram