'Yoon Seung-yeol' Kim Yeong-hee, a growing pregnant woman D line "I can not fit my pants"

Gag woman Kim Yeong-hee has unveiled the fashion of pregnant women.Kim Yeong-hee said to his instagram on the afternoon of the 3rd, # Todays #ootd performance on the way to the performance ~I started shorts in front of cherry blossoms. I can not fit my pants because of the boat that comes out a little bit. I also have a lot of rubber band clothes. I am very comfortable with 240 shoes ~ # Premature day .In the public photos, Kim Yeong-hee coordinated the costume before going out.Kim Yeong-hee, who has a baby in a year of marriage, said, My pants do not fit because of the D line that comes after pregnancy. I also have the best rubber band clothes.Before the outing, she showed fashion that emphasized the practicality of pregnant women.Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee married Yoon Seung-yeol, a 10-year-old professional baseball player, in January last year, and is scheduled to give birth in the second half of this year.Kim Yeong-hee SNS

Gag woman Kim Yeong-hee has unveiled the fashion of pregnant women.

Kim Yeong-hee said to his instagram on the afternoon of the 3rd, "# Today's #ootd performance on the way to the performance ~

I started shorts in front of cherry blossoms. I can not fit my pants because of the boat that comes out a little bit. I also have a lot of rubber band clothes. I am very comfortable with 240 shoes ~ # Premature day ".

In the public photos, Kim Yeong-hee coordinated the costume before going out. Kim Yeong-hee, who has a baby in a year of marriage, said, "My pants do not fit because of the D line that comes after pregnancy." "I also have the best rubber band clothes." Before the outing, she showed fashion that emphasized the practicality of pregnant women.

Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee married Yoon Seung-yeol, a 10-year-old professional baseball player, in January last year, and is scheduled to give birth in the second half of this year.

Kim Yeong-hee SNS