'pregnancy' Kim Yeong-hee, impulsive action even if Yoon Seung-yeol is dried up..."I cut it off again."

Gagwoman Kim Yeong-hee cut her hair.Kim Yeong-hee said on his 27th day, I tried to raise it ... I wanted to raise it once ... I could not overcome the beggar zone and cut it again.The only luxury that can be done to the head is cut, he posted a picture and a picture.Kim Yeong-hee in the public photo is a short cut of hair.Kim Yeong-hees recent transformation into her husband Yoon Seung-yeols story that she wants to grow her hair is impressive.Meanwhile Kim Yeong-hee is currently in pregnancy.Photo: Kim Yeong-hee Instagram

Gagwoman Kim Yeong-hee cut her hair.

Kim Yeong-hee said on his 27th day, "I tried to raise it ... I wanted to raise it once ... I could not overcome the beggar zone and cut it again. The only luxury that can be done to the head is cut, "he posted a picture and a picture.

Kim Yeong-hee in the public photo is a short cut of hair. Kim Yeong-hee's recent transformation into her husband Yoon Seung-yeol's story that she wants to grow her hair is impressive.

Meanwhile Kim Yeong-hee is currently in pregnancy.

Photo: Kim Yeong-hee Instagram