"Living and Recent" Kim Yeong-hee "Writes Up All the Money You Saved for a Cancer-Battled Hospital Cost" (My Way)

Kim Yeong-hees sad family history, which was known to be suffering from life through the YouTube channel Recent Olympics last year, was revealed.In the 287th episode of the TV Chosun current affairs program Star Documentary Myway broadcast on March 6, the recent news of Kim Yeong-hee, a former Olympic womens basketball medalist suffering from giant disease (terminal hypertrophy), was newly announced.Kim Yeong-hee showed discomfort in the small house on the day.He had to move on, sitting on the couch, and he could not fully stretch his waist even if he stood up on things, so the house management was not right.The moldy ceiling came into the crews eyes.The production team asked Kim Yeong-hee, who has been living in the house for 20 years, Is it after my parents died that I started to live alone?Kim Yeong-hee affirms, saying:  (Mother) had a cerebral hemorrhage that caused a cerebral blood vessel to burst, and in 1998 (he died) my father (he died) went into cancer in 2000.I spent all the money I collected for the hospital expenses, sold it to the house in Seoul, spent it all for the hospital expenses, and died. I do not even cry anymore.I cried too much at that time. I am so lonely.
Kim Yeong-hees sad family history, which was known to be suffering from life through the YouTube channel Recent Olympics last year, was revealed.In the 287th episode of the TV Chosun current affairs program Star Documentary Myway broadcast on March 6, the recent news of Kim Yeong-hee, a former Olympic womens basketball medalist suffering from giant disease (terminal hypertrophy), was newly announced.Kim Yeong-hee showed discomfort in the small house on the day.He had to move on, sitting on the couch, and he could not fully stretch his waist even if he stood up on things, so the house management was not right.The moldy ceiling came into the crews eyes.The production team asked Kim Yeong-hee, who has been living in the house for 20 years, Is it after my parents died that I started to live alone?Kim Yeong-hee affirms, saying:  (Mother) had a cerebral hemorrhage that caused a cerebral blood vessel to burst, and in 1998 (he died) my father (he died) went into cancer in 2000.I spent all the money I collected for the hospital expenses, sold it to the house in Seoul, spent it all for the hospital expenses, and died. I do not even cry anymore.I cried too much at that time. I am so lonely.

Kim Yeong-hee's sad family history, which was known to be suffering from life through the YouTube channel 'Recent Olympics' last year, was revealed.

In the 287th episode of the TV Chosun current affairs program "star documentary myway" broadcast on March 6, the recent news of Kim Yeong-hee, a former Olympic women's basketball medalist suffering from giant disease (terminal hypertrophy), was newly announced.

Kim Yeong-hee showed discomfort in the small house on the day. He had to move on, sitting on the couch, and he could not fully stretch his waist even if he stood up on things, so the house management was not right. The moldy ceiling came into the crew's eyes.

The production team asked Kim Yeong-hee, who has been living in the house for 20 years, "Is it after my parents died that I started to live alone?" Kim Yeong-hee affirms, saying: " (Mother) had a cerebral hemorrhage that caused a cerebral blood vessel to burst, and in 1998 (he died) my father (he died) went into cancer in 2000."

"I spent all the money I collected for the hospital expenses, sold it to the house in Seoul, spent it all for the hospital expenses, and died. I do not even cry anymore. I cried too much at that time. I am so lonely. "