Seo Jang-hoon "Finding Money to Help Giant Disease Kim Yeong-hee ... More Help" (Radio Star)

Seo Jang-hoon answered various questions surrounding him.MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcast on January 5 2022 player entry!Seo Jang-hoon, Yoo Min-sang, Nam Bora and Guja-wook appeared as guests.On this day, MCs mentioned the warm-hearted mitam of the recently reported Seo Jang-hoon.Seo Jang-hoon has given several financial backing to former basketball player Kim Yeong-hee, who was a giant disease fighter.Seo Jang-hoon said, I was struggling with my health until the LA Olympics and I was sick because I was not feeling well.I am trying to do things that I can help, he said.Seo Jang-hoon said, Some people have helped me in an accidental opportunity. He hesitated to say I am unfamiliar to MCs who said another misfortune. I was waiting at the shop and I saw a banner advertisement.I saw a ping-pong girl who was unable to play ping-pong because her father lost his job because of COVID-19.I do not know why I saw it, but if I look at it, I am a junior who is exercising and a junior who will shine our sports world.I am sick to quit table tennis because of COVID-19, so I called the next day and sent money.
Seo Jang-hoon answered various questions surrounding him.MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcast on January 5 2022 player entry!Seo Jang-hoon, Yoo Min-sang, Nam Bora and Guja-wook appeared as guests.On this day, MCs mentioned the warm-hearted mitam of the recently reported Seo Jang-hoon.Seo Jang-hoon has given several financial backing to former basketball player Kim Yeong-hee, who was a giant disease fighter.Seo Jang-hoon said, I was struggling with my health until the LA Olympics and I was sick because I was not feeling well.I am trying to do things that I can help, he said.Seo Jang-hoon said, Some people have helped me in an accidental opportunity. He hesitated to say I am unfamiliar to MCs who said another misfortune. I was waiting at the shop and I saw a banner advertisement.I saw a ping-pong girl who was unable to play ping-pong because her father lost his job because of COVID-19.I do not know why I saw it, but if I look at it, I am a junior who is exercising and a junior who will shine our sports world.I am sick to quit table tennis because of COVID-19, so I called the next day and sent money.

Seo Jang-hoon answered various questions surrounding him.

MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' broadcast on January 5 '2022 player entry!' Seo Jang-hoon, Yoo Min-sang, Nam Bora and Guja-wook appeared as guests.

On this day, MCs mentioned the warm-hearted mitam of the recently reported Seo Jang-hoon. Seo Jang-hoon has given several financial backing to former basketball player Kim Yeong-hee, who was a giant disease fighter.

Seo Jang-hoon said, "I was struggling with my health until the LA Olympics and I was sick because I was not feeling well. I am trying to do things that I can help, "he said.

Seo Jang-hoon said, "Some people have helped me in an accidental opportunity." He hesitated to say "I am unfamiliar" to MCs who said another misfortune. "I was waiting at the shop and I saw a banner advertisement. I saw a ping-pong girl who was unable to play ping-pong because her father lost his job because of COVID-19. I do not know why I saw it, but if I look at it, I am a junior who is exercising and a junior who will shine our sports world. I am sick to quit table tennis because of COVID-19, so I called the next day and sent money. "