'pregnancy' Kim Yeong-hee "Yoon Seung-yeol and Weekend couple, I'm Most Sorry" (Interview)

Gagwoman Kim Yeong-hee reported on the news of the pregnancy.Kim Yeong-hee said in a telephone conversation on the 24th, I am so grateful, and I am so happy to celebrate the pregnancy of the child because I have received so much celebration around me.Kim Yeong-hee said she pregnancyed her child on her social media later in the day - about a year after she got married.Kim Yeong-hee wrote in , In fact, there was no (child) plan, and I did prenatal testing while doing the broadcast program.Then I became a husband and a Weekend couple, but I thought I would try once, but there was nothing at that time.I only knew that I was healthy, but I learned that the blood test showed that I was pregnancy in the hospital. Kim Yeong-hee then said: I was so surprised, I thought what was really going to happen now, with this news, my husband went to Spring Camp.So now I am going to the hospital alone. Kim Yeong-hee said, I am so sorry for my husband, but I am in Geoje Island now, and I keep delivering it there, and if I want to eat it, I will give it to me.Kim Yeong-hee and Yoon Seung-yeols child Tae-myeong is Hilton. Kim Yeong-hee said, The acquaintances gave Taemong.I gave me a dream that I picked up pearls from the sea and a lot of fish in a big fishing port. Kim Yeong-hee said, I do not want my son, I do not want my daughter. My husband and I want to raise it as well as I give it. I want to resemble my husbands strong mentality.And my husband says I have a creative job, so I want to resemble that head. Kim Yeong-hee, who wants to be a strong, wise parent, said: I want to work hard as I am given, and I am performing now, and as I wrote on SNS, the audience laughs so much.I think it is a preaching in itself. I will continue to perform, and if I get more work, my mother will be happy, so I think the child will be happy. Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee married former baseball player Yoon Seung-yeol from the Hanwha Eagles, who is 10 years younger.

Gagwoman Kim Yeong-hee reported on the news of the pregnancy.

Kim Yeong-hee said in a telephone conversation on the 24th, "I am so grateful, and I am so happy to celebrate the pregnancy of the child because I have received so much celebration around me."

Kim Yeong-hee said she pregnancyed her child on her social media later in the day - about a year after she got married. Kim Yeong-hee wrote in , "In fact, there was no (child) plan, and I did prenatal testing while doing the broadcast program. Then I became a husband and a Weekend couple, but I thought I would try once, but there was nothing at that time. I only knew that I was healthy, but I learned that the blood test showed that I was pregnancy in the hospital. "

Kim Yeong-hee then said: "I was so surprised, I thought what was really going to happen now, with this news, my husband went to Spring Camp. So now I am going to the hospital alone. "

Kim Yeong-hee said, "I am so sorry for my husband, but I am in Geoje Island now, and I keep delivering it there, and if I want to eat it, I will give it to me."

Kim Yeong-hee and Yoon Seung-yeol's child Tae-myeong is Hilton. Kim Yeong-hee said, "The acquaintances gave Taemong. I gave me a dream that I picked up pearls from the sea and a lot of fish in a big fishing port. "

Kim Yeong-hee said, "I do not want my son, I do not want my daughter. My husband and I want to raise it as well as I give it." I want to resemble my husband's strong mentality. And my husband says I have a creative job, so I want to resemble that head. "

Kim Yeong-hee, who wants to be a strong, wise parent, said: "I want to work hard as I am given, and I am performing now, and as I wrote on SNS, the audience laughs so much. I think it is a preaching in itself. I will continue to perform, and if I get more work, my mother will be happy, so I think the child will be happy. "

Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee married former baseball player Yoon Seung-yeol from the Hanwha Eagles, who is 10 years younger.