Seo Jang-hoon, a dime on the story of a sleeping boyFriend, "Sai by Need" (Sentence) (Sentence 3)

Seo Jang-hoon has been involved in the story of a sleeping boyfriend.In KBS Joy Loves Interfere Season 3, which was broadcast on April 12, Couple, who met with the bakers boss as a regular, expressed his love worries.On this day, a 32-year-old girl told her boyfriend and love troubles.The troubled woman who runs the bakery was a guest who bought a cake for Haru, and she met her boyfriend for the first time and exchanged contact information several times.The boyfriend who bought the cake for a long time is not only a birthday to take care of, but also a rich hobby.Friend, who is 24 hours short, has not enough time to sleep, so he has been sleeping at dawn and has been late every day, and the troubled woman has even given him a morning call, but it has not changed.Why do not you sleep a little early on weekdays? She said, I recommend reducing promises and hobbies, but my boyfriend insisted, I can reduce sleep. My boyfriend did not listen to the advice that she would be tired even if I met her.I heard more snoring than my voice during the seven months of Love, said the troubled woman, who was sleeping with her nose in the video released by the troubled woman.Once I drove to the troubled woman to drive, and my boyfriend took a full four-hour sleep.Even on his first trip, his boyfriend slept all the way, and he fell asleep in his hostel as if he had a curse.The troubled girl was more hurt by the couple at every tourist destination, even though she was going to enjoy the trip alone.I doubt if I love you whenever Im tired, said the troubled woman, and her boyfriend said, I love you, so Im tired, but if I dont like it, Ill sleep at home.When the troubled woman who had traveled said goodbye, her boyfriend confessed, The fact is that she is insomnia.I was sorry to know the situation of my boyfriend who did not know about her, so I decided to understand her boyfriend, but she was tired of meeting her and found a SNS video where her boyfriend, who returned home early, was also hurt.You look funny, the girl said. I guess Im not tired when Im with the Friends.When asked, Is it boring to be with me? My boyfriend said, I explained everything last time, but I am sad now.While she was worried about her farewell to her boyfriend who only seeks her understanding, she was confused, Is love right when I see me in a tired body?
Seo Jang-hoon has been involved in the story of a sleeping boyfriend.In KBS Joy Loves Interfere Season 3, which was broadcast on April 12, Couple, who met with the bakers boss as a regular, expressed his love worries.On this day, a 32-year-old girl told her boyfriend and love troubles.The troubled woman who runs the bakery was a guest who bought a cake for Haru, and she met her boyfriend for the first time and exchanged contact information several times.The boyfriend who bought the cake for a long time is not only a birthday to take care of, but also a rich hobby.Friend, who is 24 hours short, has not enough time to sleep, so he has been sleeping at dawn and has been late every day, and the troubled woman has even given him a morning call, but it has not changed.Why do not you sleep a little early on weekdays? She said, I recommend reducing promises and hobbies, but my boyfriend insisted, I can reduce sleep. My boyfriend did not listen to the advice that she would be tired even if I met her.I heard more snoring than my voice during the seven months of Love, said the troubled woman, who was sleeping with her nose in the video released by the troubled woman.Once I drove to the troubled woman to drive, and my boyfriend took a full four-hour sleep.Even on his first trip, his boyfriend slept all the way, and he fell asleep in his hostel as if he had a curse.The troubled girl was more hurt by the couple at every tourist destination, even though she was going to enjoy the trip alone.I doubt if I love you whenever Im tired, said the troubled woman, and her boyfriend said, I love you, so Im tired, but if I dont like it, Ill sleep at home.When the troubled woman who had traveled said goodbye, her boyfriend confessed, The fact is that she is insomnia.I was sorry to know the situation of my boyfriend who did not know about her, so I decided to understand her boyfriend, but she was tired of meeting her and found a SNS video where her boyfriend, who returned home early, was also hurt.You look funny, the girl said. I guess Im not tired when Im with the Friends.When asked, Is it boring to be with me? My boyfriend said, I explained everything last time, but I am sad now.While she was worried about her farewell to her boyfriend who only seeks her understanding, she was confused, Is love right when I see me in a tired body?

Seo Jang-hoon has been involved in the story of a sleeping boyFriend.

In KBS Joy Love's Interfere Season 3, which was broadcast on April 12, Couple, who met with the baker's boss as a regular, expressed his Love worries.

On this day, a 32-year-old girl told her boyFriend and Love troubles. The troubled woman who runs the bakery was a guest who bought a cake for Haru, and she met her boyFriend for the first time and exchanged contact information several times. The boyFriend who bought the cake for a long time is not only a birthday to take care of, but also a rich hobby.

Friend, who is 24 hours short, has not enough time to sleep, so he has been sleeping at dawn and has been late every day, and the troubled woman has even given him a morning call, but it has not changed. "Why do not you sleep a little early on weekdays?" She said, "I recommend reducing promises and hobbies, but my boyFriend insisted," I can reduce sleep. " My boyFriend did not listen to the advice that she would be tired even if I met her.

“I heard more snoring than my voice during the seven months of Love,” said the troubled woman, who was sleeping with her nose in the video released by the troubled woman. Once I drove to the troubled woman to drive, and my boyFriend took a full four-hour sleep. Even on his first trip, his boyFriend slept all the way, and he fell asleep in his hostel as if he had a curse.

The troubled girl was more hurt by the Couple at every tourist destination, even though she was going to enjoy the trip alone. “I doubt if I Love you whenever I’m tired,” said the troubled woman, and her boyFriend said, “I Love you, so I’m tired, but if I don’t like it, I’ll sleep at home.”

When the troubled woman who had traveled said goodbye, her boyFriend confessed, "The fact is that she is insomnia. I was sorry to know the situation of my boyFriend who did not know about her, so I decided to understand her boyFriend, but she was tired of meeting her and found a SNS video where her boyFriend, who returned home early, was also hurt.

“You look funny,” the girl said. “I guess I’m not tired when I’m with the Friends. When asked, "Is it boring to be with me?" My boyFriend said, "I explained everything last time, but I am sad now." While she was worried about her farewell to her boyFriend who only seeks her understanding, she was confused, "Is Love right when I see me in a tired body?"