I've been traveling for a night and two days, and you're not dating? "I just like it with Friend" ('Year 3') by Ada Lovelace Chin.

Ko Min-nam is confused between Thumb and Friendship.In the 113th episode of KBS Joy entertainment program Loves Intervention Season 3 broadcasted on the 1st, the story of Gonmin Nam, who is in his early 20s, is told.Three years ago, Ko Min-nam was introduced to a neighborhood friend by Friend.I am in love with Ada Lovelacechin, who perfectly matches the ideal type I have dreamed of since I was a child, and Ada Lovelacechin is also not disliked.But the troubled cannot be brave, and this troubled man has a chance. Ada Lovelacechin first proposed a one-night trip.Ada Lovelacechin draws a heart on the beach sandy beach with only two, and is confident of the mind of Ada Lovelacechin.However, unlike expectations, Ada Lovelacechin is embarrassed by the comments that Ko Min-nam only likes Friends.In the studio, I talk about the misunderstanding of the other persons mind.Kim Sook is surprised that this is not a thumb, but a relationship, and Seo Jang-hoon said, Ada Lovelacechin is a personality that you should just do if you want to do something.I have done heart painting on the sandy beach because everyone else has done it. Han Hye-jin said, Do not draw hearts among the Ada Lovelacechins in the future.Draw a semona square, he rages.MCs also argue about the standards of First Love. Kim Sook said, You two have to feel emotions.I hope I do not put a crush on my first love. Then one day, a phone call comes to the troubled man who was trying to forget Ada Lovelacechin like a joke of fate.Loves meddling season 3, which calls for curiosity, will be broadcast at 8:30 pm on the 1st.KBS Joy Provision

Ko Min-nam is confused between Thumb and Friendship.

In the 113th episode of KBS Joy entertainment program 'Love's Intervention Season 3' broadcasted on the 1st, the story of Gonmin Nam, who is in his early 20s, is told.

Three years ago, Ko Min-nam was introduced to a neighborhood Friend by Friend. I am in Love with Ada Lovelacechin, who perfectly matches the ideal type I have dreamed of since I was a child, and Ada Lovelacechin is also not disliked.

But the troubled cannot be brave, and this troubled man has a chance. Ada Lovelacechin first proposed a one-night trip. Ada Lovelacechin draws a heart on the beach sandy beach with only two, and is confident of the mind of Ada Lovelacechin. However, unlike expectations, Ada Lovelacechin is embarrassed by the comments that Ko Min-nam only likes Friends.

In the studio, I talk about the misunderstanding of the other person's mind. Kim Sook is surprised that "this is not a thumb, but a relationship," and Seo Jang-hoon said, "Ada Lovelacechin is a personality that you should just do if you want to do something. "I have done heart painting on the sandy beach because everyone else has done it." Han Hye-jin said, "Do not draw hearts among the Ada Lovelacechins in the future. Draw a semona square," he rages.

MCs also argue about the standards of First Love. Kim Sook said, "You two have to feel emotions. I hope I do not put a crush on my first Love. "

Then one day, a phone call comes to the troubled man who was trying to forget Ada Lovelacechin like a joke of fate. Love's meddling season 3, which calls for curiosity, will be broadcast at 8:30 pm on the 1st.

KBS Joy Provision