"The Worst in Each Room" (Presenting) in the story of Ko Min-nam, who mistook his relationship with his wife, Seo Jang-hoon and IU,

Seo Jang-hoon gave Ko Min-nam honest advice.KBS Joy Love Intervention Season 3 (hereinafter referred to as the Year 3) broadcast on March 1, the story of Ko Min Nam, who is worried about the ambiguous relationship with his wife, was drawn.My wife, who resembles IU, sent money to Gon Min Nam with a meaningful deposit name of I am to you and suggested to Travel to Busan saying that there is rice soup that I want to eat.I confessed to my wife, convinced that she was both parties, seeing that her wife wrote her name, her name, and heart on the sandy beach.Kwak Jeong-eun, who heard this story, said, Is not it 100% that I asked you to go to see another kind of person?On the other hand, Seo Jang-hoon said, I think differently. If you want to eat rice, you have to go.Seo Jang-hoon also mentioned that Ko Min-nam and his wife wrote each room on a trip to Busan, saying, It is the worst if you have used each room.
Seo Jang-hoon gave Ko Min-nam honest advice.KBS Joy Love Intervention Season 3 (hereinafter referred to as the Year 3) broadcast on March 1, the story of Ko Min Nam, who is worried about the ambiguous relationship with his wife, was drawn.My wife, who resembles IU, sent money to Gon Min Nam with a meaningful deposit name of I am to you and suggested to Travel to Busan saying that there is rice soup that I want to eat.I confessed to my wife, convinced that she was both parties, seeing that her wife wrote her name, her name, and heart on the sandy beach.Kwak Jeong-eun, who heard this story, said, Is not it 100% that I asked you to go to see another kind of person?On the other hand, Seo Jang-hoon said, I think differently. If you want to eat rice, you have to go.Seo Jang-hoon also mentioned that Ko Min-nam and his wife wrote each room on a trip to Busan, saying, It is the worst if you have used each room.

Seo Jang-hoon gave Ko Min-nam honest advice.

KBS Joy 'Love Intervention Season 3' (hereinafter referred to as the Year 3) broadcast on March 1, the story of Ko Min Nam, who is worried about the ambiguous relationship with his wife, was drawn.

My wife, who resembles IU, sent money to Gon Min Nam with a meaningful deposit name of 'I am to you' and suggested to Travel to Busan saying that there is rice soup that I want to eat. I confessed to my wife, convinced that she was both parties, seeing that her wife wrote her name, her name, and heart on the sandy beach.

Kwak Jeong-eun, who heard this story, said, "Is not it 100% that I asked you to go to see another kind of person?"

On the other hand, Seo Jang-hoon said, "I think differently. If you want to eat rice, you have to go.

Seo Jang-hoon also mentioned that Ko Min-nam and his wife wrote each room on a trip to Busan, saying, "It is the worst if you have used each room.