Han Hye-jin, what if the unfortunately separated Couple are again Confessions? "It's so good" ('Lady 3')

The company reunites the partner who was diverted by Ko Min-nyeo in seven years.In the 114th episode of Loves Intervention Season 3, KBS Joy entertainment program, which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm today (8th), the story of a 20-year-old girl is told.On the day she moved to work, she meets First Love during her school days.Eight years ago, when I was playing secret love with First Love, which was a couple of people, I broke up with a girl who fell into college.At that time, the girl was not self-esteem when she saw the man Friend who would become a college student, and she chose to break up as if she were running away.When the two people who lost contact with each other met again at the company, Kim Sook sympathizes with the uncomfortable mind of the troubled woman, saying, I broke up so much and met at the company?On this day, the studio talks about the experiences that I met by chance. Joo Woo-jae said, I met at the subway station.I did not live in the neighborhood, and I was not going to take the subway, but I was going to cross the street.I went down the stairs and the former GFriend came up and watched each other and pretended not to know. Fortunately, the former friend of the troubled woman is good to the troubled woman, unlike the expectation that she will have the worst memory. Han Hye-jin said, I think he is a good man., and Kim Sook predicts, You can get revenge.After that, the troubled woman who has been worried since then apologizes for the past seven years.For this troubled woman, the former man Friend is still a good girl, and he is worried about whether he can start love again.Kwak Jin-eun says, I am against this love, and Han Hye-jin gives the opinion I am so good.Joo Woo-jae said, If it is seven months ago, I will look at it purely, but it is strange after seven years.Can I meet the happy ending with First Love that I met in seven years?KBS Joy Loves Intervention Season 3 114 times will be broadcast today (8th) at 8:30 pm.KBS Joy Loves Interfering Season 3

The company reunites the partner who was diverted by Ko Min-nyeo in seven years.

In the 114th episode of "Love's Intervention Season 3", KBS Joy entertainment program, which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm today (8th), the story of a 20-year-old girl is told.

On the day she moved to work, she meets First Love during her school days. Eight years ago, when I was playing secret Love with First Love, which was a Couple of people, I broke up with a girl who fell into college.

At that time, the girl was not self-esteem when she saw the man Friend who would become a college student, and she chose to break up as if she were running away. When the two people who lost contact with each other met again at the company, Kim Sook sympathizes with the uncomfortable mind of the troubled woman, saying, "I broke up so much and met at the company?"

On this day, the studio talks about the experiences that I met by chance. Joo Woo-jae said, "I met at the subway station. I did not live in the neighborhood, and I was not going to take the subway, but I was going to cross the street. I went down the stairs and the former GFriend came up and watched each other and pretended not to know. "

Fortunately, the former Friend of the troubled woman is good to the troubled woman, unlike the expectation that she will have the worst memory. Han Hye-jin said, "I think he is a good man. ", and Kim Sook predicts, "You can get revenge."

After that, the troubled woman who has been worried since then apologizes for the past seven years. For this troubled woman, the former man Friend is still a good girl, and he is worried about whether he can start Love again. Kwak Jin-eun says, "I am against this Love," and Han Hye-jin gives the opinion "I am so good". Joo Woo-jae said, "If it is seven months ago, I will look at it purely, but it is strange after seven years."

Can I meet the happy ending with First Love that I met in seven years? KBS Joy 'Love's Intervention Season 3' 114 times will be broadcast today (8th) at 8:30 pm.

KBS Joy 'Love's Interfering Season 3'