Kim Jin-kyung "I'm worried about getting bigger after playing soccer, tight dress" (Gayo Plaza)

Kim Jin-kyung, who was reborn as a soccer player, revealed his Model-like troubles.Model Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung appeared as guests on KBS cool FM Lee Gi-kwangs Song Plaza (hereinafter referred to as Gayo Plaza), which was broadcast on April 29th.On this day, Lee Ki-kwang celebrated Kim Jin-kyungs 10th Korea Arts and Culture Award, and Kim Jin-kyung said, Lee Hyun went to the president, Hyun-yi received a broadcast impression, and I received a Model award.I reminded him of his main job, she said nervously.And then, for a long time, I took off my football suit and wore a dress, I could not breathe. I always wear comfortable clothes and wear tight clothes.I am worried about summer, he said.Lee Ki-kwang asked, Is not soccer helping to lose diet and fat? Kim Jin-kyung said, Is it skeletal muscle? He insisted, I feel like my skeleton is getting bigger.

Kim Jin-kyung, who was reborn as a soccer player, revealed his Model-like troubles.

Model Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung appeared as guests on KBS cool FM 'Lee Gi-kwang's Song Plaza' (hereinafter referred to as 'Gayo Plaza'), which was broadcast on April 29th.

On this day, Lee Ki-kwang celebrated Kim Jin-kyung's 10th Korea Arts and Culture Award, and Kim Jin-kyung said, "Lee Hyun went to the president, Hyun-yi received a broadcast impression, and I received a Model award. I reminded him of his main job," she said nervously.

And then, for a long time, I took off my football suit and wore a dress, "I could not breathe. I always wear comfortable clothes and wear tight clothes. I am worried about summer, "he said.

Lee Ki-kwang asked, "Is not soccer helping to lose diet and fat?" Kim Jin-kyung said, "Is it skeletal muscle?" He insisted, "I feel like my skeleton is getting bigger."