Songhai "Lee Hyun-yi husband, soccer is the reason for the poisoned child..."Goals" beats him (Gayo Plaza)

Songhai has told Lee Hyun-yi family the disruption caused by footballModel Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung appeared as guests on KBS cool FM Lee Gi-kwangs Song Plaza (hereinafter referred to as Gayo Plaza), which aired on March 25.On this day, there was a story about worrying about the hobby of the spouse.I asked him to pay a fine of 200,000 won every time he went to his husbands camping hobby, and he asked if he could go to 5 times because he would pay 1 million won at a time.Lee Gi-kwang asked Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung, who are appearing in The Girls Who Beat Goals (hereinafter referred to as The Goals), for example in football, and Songhai said he would still pay a fine and participate in football.Im a boat and Im just going to go - I have to keep paying once, Kim Jin-kyung said.Kim Jin-kyung said, I can not help it, he said, but I will have such a thing as my husband, so I will say, You do it.Songhai mentioned the case of Lee Hyun-yi: Songhai said, Unless Hyun is our sister (Gucheok Jangsin FC) chief, and her husband often does solo childcare.My sister has to schedule and play soccer for four hours every day. She told her husband that what is so hard for my brother.If you do, you have to say beat up the girl.

Songhai has told Lee Hyun-yi family the disruption caused by football

Model Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung appeared as guests on KBS cool FM 'Lee Gi-kwang's Song Plaza' (hereinafter referred to as "Gayo Plaza"), which aired on March 25.

On this day, there was a story about worrying about the hobby of the spouse. I asked him to pay a fine of 200,000 won every time he went to his husband's camping hobby, and he asked if he could go to 5 times because he would pay 1 million won at a time.

Lee Gi-kwang asked Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung, who are appearing in "The Girls Who Beat Goals" (hereinafter referred to as "The Goals"), for example in football, and Songhai said he would still pay a fine and participate in football.

"I'm a boat and I'm just going to go - I have to keep paying once," Kim Jin-kyung said. Kim Jin-kyung said, "I can not help it," he said, "but I will have such a thing as my husband, so I will say, 'You do it.'"

Songhai mentioned the case of Lee Hyun-yi: "Songhai said, "Unless Hyun is our sister (Gucheok Jangsin FC) chief, and her husband often does solo childcare. My sister has to schedule and play soccer for four hours every day. She told her husband that 'what is so hard for my brother'. "If you do, you have to say" beat up the girl. "