Kim Jin-kyung "Can't Try Rosé Tteokbokki for Management, Rice Rice is the Last Pride" (Gayo Plaza)

Model Kim Jin-kyung has made a sincere appearance in management.On KBS cool FM Jung Eun-jis Song Plaza (hereinafter referred to as Gayo Plaza), which was broadcast on March 10, Model Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung appeared as guests while Oh My Girl Seung Hee was a special DJ.On this day, Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung talked about eating soup tteokbokki or rosé tteokbokki if they eat tteokbokki immediately after the broadcast.At this time, Songhai and Seung Hee chose soup tteokbokki, but Kim Jin-kyungman picked up rosé tteokbokki and attracted attention.Kim Jin-kyung said, I do not have much chance to eat tteokbokki when I manage it. I tried soup tteokbokki, but I did not eat rosé.I managed it, so when I was about to go out, Rose came out and (I chose) explained.In the words of Kim Jin-kyung, Songhai and Seung Hee were surprised and said, Rosé is really delicious.Kim Jin-kyung chose rice cakes among rice cakes and rice cakes as his taste, but this is also because he can lessen guilt.Kim Jin-kyung said, My last pride. Kim Jin-kyung said, I still have rice cakes, said Seung Hee, who asked me to do Choices without dieting.The rice is good for the high price.

Model Kim Jin-kyung has made a sincere appearance in management.

On KBS cool FM 'Jung Eun-ji's Song Plaza' (hereinafter referred to as 'Gayo Plaza'), which was broadcast on March 10, Model Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung appeared as guests while Oh My Girl Seung Hee was a special DJ.

On this day, Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung talked about eating soup tteokbokki or rosé tteokbokki if they eat tteokbokki immediately after the broadcast. At this time, Songhai and Seung Hee chose soup tteokbokki, but Kim Jin-kyungman picked up rosé tteokbokki and attracted attention.

Kim Jin-kyung said, "I do not have much chance to eat tteokbokki when I manage it. I tried soup tteokbokki, but I did not eat rosé. I managed it, so when I was about to go out, Rose came out and (I chose) explained. In the words of Kim Jin-kyung, Songhai and Seung Hee were surprised and said, "Rosé is really delicious."

Kim Jin-kyung chose rice cakes among rice cakes and rice cakes as his taste, but this is also because he can "lessen guilt". Kim Jin-kyung said, "My last pride." Kim Jin-kyung said, "I still have rice cakes," said Seung Hee, who asked me to do Choices without dieting. "The rice is good for the high price."