Han Hye-jin, was this personal ... The back story of FC Gucheokjang ('One Man's War')

The members of FC Goochejang, who appeared on SBS The Beating Girls, showed a strong belief in captain Han Hye-jin.SBS One Mans War is neededOn the 14th, One Mans War is needed, FC Gujang Faith Lee Hyun-yi, Irene, Songhai, Cha Su-min and Kim Jin-kyung appeared and made a strong friendship.Lee Hyun-yi said on the day, The original was a football best friend among Model seniors.Models have a lot of personal shootings rather than groups, so theres not a lot to encounter, Songhai said.Kim Jin-kyung said, If I meet my sisters at the show, I will not go close because I am too close to the presidential election. I am afraid that I will make a mistake.Lee Hyun-yi said, Each person has motives for debut, but because of the nature of his job alone, it does not work together.A manager appeared on behalf of Han Hye-jin ahead of the full-scale shooting.He announced that Han Hye-jin was offered a Should Beating Girls Season 2 appearance, but was worried about getting off for health reasons.Lee Hyun-yi said, Han Hye-jin has been on stage for more than 20 years, so his knees and ankles are bad. He has been watering during practice.I was injured and carried out in the last Kyonggi, but it was hard. I felt a lot of weight because Han Hye-jin was gone.So I said I was sorry at night, he explained.Han Hye-jin was a support before being captain; I relied a lot and my teammates relied a lot, Cha Su-min said.Members who heard the news of Han Hye-jin could not hide their bitterness: Lee Hyun-yi said: I heard the news first, it seemed a lot sick.I thought Han Hye-jin had told me that he would be a mad shield himself, and I was so strong, he said.Songhai said: I dont think we should be without Han Hye-jin.Han Hye-jin took off his feet first so that the team did not die, and told us what we were uncomfortable.Sometimes I have a moment when I run Kyonggi and it gets a lot harder. I told him that I was doing too well. Han Hye-jin has also scheduled all of his schedules at the Dont Together, from director roles to family and main roles, Irene said.Kim Jin-kyung asked, If we go alone, does not the claim become Lee Hyun-yi? Lee Hyun-yi replied, I am the opposite style to Han Hye-jin, so you may be frustrated.So Songhai said, If Han Hye-jin is a father-like style, Lee Hyun-yi is a mother-like style.Lee Hyun-yi said: Weve been practicing for over four months, there have been times when Han Hye-jin has spoken arrogantly, and Age is the same age, so its annoying.But after playing the last Kyonggi together, I was completely responsive.
The members of FC Goochejang, who appeared on SBS The Beating Girls, showed a strong belief in captain Han Hye-jin.SBS One Mans War is neededOn the 14th, One Mans War is needed, FC Gujang Faith Lee Hyun-yi, Irene, Songhai, Cha Su-min and Kim Jin-kyung appeared and made a strong friendship.Lee Hyun-yi said on the day, The original was a football best friend among Model seniors.Models have a lot of personal shootings rather than groups, so theres not a lot to encounter, Songhai said.Kim Jin-kyung said, If I meet my sisters at the show, I will not go close because I am too close to the presidential election. I am afraid that I will make a mistake.Lee Hyun-yi said, Each person has motives for debut, but because of the nature of his job alone, it does not work together.A manager appeared on behalf of Han Hye-jin ahead of the full-scale shooting.He announced that Han Hye-jin was offered a Should Beating Girls Season 2 appearance, but was worried about getting off for health reasons.Lee Hyun-yi said, Han Hye-jin has been on stage for more than 20 years, so his knees and ankles are bad. He has been watering during practice.I was injured and carried out in the last Kyonggi, but it was hard. I felt a lot of weight because Han Hye-jin was gone.So I said I was sorry at night, he explained.Han Hye-jin was a support before being captain; I relied a lot and my teammates relied a lot, Cha Su-min said.Members who heard the news of Han Hye-jin could not hide their bitterness: Lee Hyun-yi said: I heard the news first, it seemed a lot sick.I thought Han Hye-jin had told me that he would be a mad shield himself, and I was so strong, he said.Songhai said: I dont think we should be without Han Hye-jin.Han Hye-jin took off his feet first so that the team did not die, and told us what we were uncomfortable.Sometimes I have a moment when I run Kyonggi and it gets a lot harder. I told him that I was doing too well. Han Hye-jin has also scheduled all of his schedules at the Dont Together, from director roles to family and main roles, Irene said.Kim Jin-kyung asked, If we go alone, does not the claim become Lee Hyun-yi? Lee Hyun-yi replied, I am the opposite style to Han Hye-jin, so you may be frustrated.So Songhai said, If Han Hye-jin is a father-like style, Lee Hyun-yi is a mother-like style.Lee Hyun-yi said: Weve been practicing for over four months, there have been times when Han Hye-jin has spoken arrogantly, and Age is the same age, so its annoying.But after playing the last Kyonggi together, I was completely responsive.

The members of FC Goochejang, who appeared on SBS 'The Beating Girls', showed a strong belief in captain Han Hye-jin. SBS 'One Man's War is needed'

On the 14th, 'One Man's War is needed', FC Gujang Faith Lee Hyun-yi, Irene, Songhai, Cha Su-min and Kim Jin-kyung appeared and made a strong friendship.

Lee Hyun-yi said on the day, "The original was a football best friend among Model seniors." "Models have a lot of personal shootings rather than groups, so there's not a lot to encounter," Songhai said.

Kim Jin-kyung said, "If I meet my sisters at the show, I will not go close because I am too close to the presidential election. I am afraid that I will make a mistake."

Lee Hyun-yi said, "Each person has motives for debut, but because of the nature of his job alone, it does not work together."

A manAger appeared on behalf of Han Hye-jin ahead of the full-scale shooting. He announced that Han Hye-jin was offered a 'Should Beating Girls' Season 2 appearance, but was worried about getting off for health reasons.

Lee Hyun-yi said, "Han Hye-jin has been on stAge for more than 20 years, so his knees and ankles are bad. He has been watering during practice." I was injured and carried out in the last Kyonggi, but it was hard. I felt a lot of weight because Han Hye-jin was gone. So I said I was sorry at night," he explained.

"Han Hye-jin was a support before being captain; I relied a lot and my teammates relied a lot," Cha Su-min said.

Members who heard the news of Han Hye-jin could not hide their bitterness: Lee Hyun-yi said: "I heard the news first, it seemed a lot sick. “I thought Han Hye-jin had told me that he would be a mad shield himself, and I was so strong,” he said.

Songhai said: "I don't think we should be without Han Hye-jin. "Han Hye-jin took off his feet first so that the team did not die, and told us what we were uncomfortable. Sometimes I have a moment when I run Kyonggi and it gets a lot harder. I told him that I was doing too well. "

"Han Hye-jin has also scheduled all of his schedules at the Dont Together, from director roles to family and main roles," Irene said.

Kim Jin-kyung asked, "If we go alone, does not the claim become Lee Hyun-yi?" Lee Hyun-yi replied, "I am the opposite style to Han Hye-jin, so you may be frustrated." So Songhai said, "If Han Hye-jin is a father-like style, Lee Hyun-yi is a mother-like style."

Lee Hyun-yi said: "We've been practicing for over four months, there have been times when Han Hye-jin has spoken arrogantly, and Age is the same Age, so it's annoying. But after playing the last Kyonggi together, I was completely responsive. "