Kim Jin-kyung 'Gayo Plaza' Get off "Finding a Model dream, overseas, soccer is retired"

Kim Jin-kyung gets off at Gayo Plaza.Model Kim Jin-kyung announced the news of getting off KBS Cool FM Lee Gi-kwangs Song Plaza which was broadcast on May 27 for three months.Kim Jin-kyung, who was at the end of the broadcast, said, I think I just flew fastballs. I went out a lot of guests, but it was the first time I had a corner like this.It was so fun, and if it was short and long, it could be long, but I heard a lot of anger. Kim Jin-kyung said, I am going to go abroad to find a Model dream because I am a Model, so I will prepare well and work and return.Songhai said, If there is something good to fight, it was Kim Jin-kyung who thought of her sister, but it is unfortunate that she will disappear.Kim Jin-kyung also declared that he will retire as a soccer player to be faithful to his main job.Finally, Kim Jin-kyung said, I will continue to listen to Gayo Plaza there. I will send my story to English language language because I am going to learn English language language. I will come back.Lee Gi-kwang responded, I will wait.

Kim Jin-kyung gets off at 'Gayo Plaza'.

Model Kim Jin-kyung announced the news of getting off KBS Cool FM Lee Gi-kwang's Song Plaza' which was broadcast on May 27 for three months.

Kim Jin-kyung, who was at the end of the broadcast, said, "I think I just flew fastballs." "I went out a lot of guests, but it was the first time I had a corner like this. It was so fun, and if it was short and long, it could be long, but I heard a lot of anger. "

Kim Jin-kyung said, "I am going to go abroad to find a Model dream because I am a Model, so I will prepare well and work and return."

Songhai said, "If there is something good to fight, it was Kim Jin-kyung who thought of her sister, but it is unfortunate that she will disappear."

Kim Jin-kyung also declared that he will retire as a soccer player to be faithful to his main job.

Finally, Kim Jin-kyung said, "I will continue to listen to 'Gayo Plaza' there. I will send my story to English language language because I am going to learn English language language. I will come back." Lee Gi-kwang responded, I will wait.