Songhai ""I stated my intention to appear in 'I'm Solo'...PD firmly refuse" (Gayo Plaza)

Songhai told of Im Solo storyModel Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung appeared as guests on KBS cool FM Lee Gi-kwangs Song Plaza (hereinafter referred to as Gayo Plaza), which aired on April 29.Lee Gi-kwang asked if Songhai would be interested in participating in the MC on Im Solo.So Songhai said, We are so excited that we continue to have married couples. I am so surprised to see a real couple, and I asked them to do it once, saying that there is no special feature of our entertainer.I want to do it now that I am about forty. PD said firmly, We are completely ordinary people, so do not say anything.

Songhai told of 'I'm Solo' story

Model Songhai and Kim Jin-kyung appeared as guests on KBS cool FM 'Lee Gi-kwang's Song Plaza' (hereinafter referred to as "Gayo Plaza"), which aired on April 29.

Lee Gi-kwang asked if Songhai would be interested in participating in the MC on "I'm Solo".

So Songhai said, "We are so excited that we continue to have married couples. I am so surprised to see a real couple, and I asked them to do it once, saying that there is no special feature of our entertainer. I want to do it now that I am about forty. PD said firmly, "We are completely ordinary people, so do not say anything."