Park Myeong-su, I forgot to be 182cm tall. I stretched my legs and said, "Is the legs long?"

Broadcaster Park Myeong-su boasted about the length of his legs.Park Myung-soo posted a picture on his 17th day through his instagram saying, I hope it is a long bridge?In the photo, Park Myeong-su, who is sitting comfortably in a chair, is shown, followed by Park Myeong-su, who is staring at the camera with his charismatic eyes.I felt my own force even though it was a somewhat blurry limb.Park Myeong-su, who is stretching one leg at this time, boasted that he was long bridge? He added, I hope it is 182cm tall.On the other hand, Park Myung-soo is currently conducting KBS Cool FM Park Myung-soos Radio show.

Broadcaster Park Myeong-su boasted about the length of his legs.

Park Myung-soo posted a picture on his 17th day through his instagram saying, "I hope it is a long bridge?

In the photo, Park Myeong-su, who is sitting comfortably in a chair, is shown, followed by Park Myeong-su, who is staring at the camera with his charismatic eyes. I felt my own force even though it was a somewhat blurry limb.

Park Myeong-su, who is stretching one leg at this time, boasted that he was "long bridge?" He added, "I hope it is 182cm tall."

On the other hand, Park Myung-soo is currently conducting KBS Cool FM 'Park Myung-soo's Radio show'.