Kim Jun-ho "All 3 billion valued shares of the company that have been raised for six years have disappeared" ('National Receipt')

Kim Jun-ho, a former opener, will be on the National Receipt.In the 29th KBS Joy entertainment program National Receipt broadcasted at 8 pm today (30th), MC Song Eun, Kim Sook and Park Young-jin analyze the receipt of Comedian Kim Jun-ho are on the air.Kim Jun-ho, who appeared on the day with the introduction The Father of the Comedians, helps understand by telling another nickname of himself, I am called a opener because I have a lot of openings.Kim Sook, his best friend, said, When Kim Jun-hos business went well, he said, Buy a house. He told me, I do not know business.And a year later, I heard bad news. Kim Jun-ho said, The companys 3 billion-value stock that I worked for six years has disappeared. Especially, I want to live in Paradise in the South Pacific, on the island of Yoon Bora as a neighbor of Hollywood actors.Kim Jun-ho, who said that my ID is 20 billion Boys because I need about 20 billion won, responded to the question about Yoon Bora Island by saying, Is not it a purple sea?In addition, he introduced a number of deficit projects such as NFT, Kimdom, Zombie, and Maju, and 3MC caught the back of the story and asked, Do not you have any other guests now?KBS Joy can be viewed on Skylife 1, SK Btv 80, LG U + TV 1, KT olleh TV 41, Netflix and KBS mobile app my K. Cable channel numbers can be found on KBS N homepage.More footage of National Receipt can also be found on major online channels (such as YouTube, Facebook) and portal sites.National Receipt.

Kim Jun-ho, a former 'opener', will be on the 'National Receipt'.

In the 29th KBS Joy entertainment program 'National Receipt' broadcasted at 8 pm today (30th), MC Song Eun, Kim Sook and Park Young-jin analyze the receipt of Comedian Kim Jun-ho are on the air.

Kim Jun-ho, who appeared on the day with the introduction "The Father of the Comedians," helps understand by telling another nickname of himself, "I am called a "opener" because I have a lot of openings."

Kim Sook, his best friend, said, "When Kim Jun-ho's business went well, he said, 'Buy a house.' He told me, 'I do not know business. And a year later, I heard bad news. "Kim Jun-ho said," The company's 3 billion-value stock that I worked for six years has disappeared. "

Especially, "I want to live in Paradise in the South Pacific, on the island of Yoon Bora as a neighbor of Hollywood actors. Kim Jun-ho, who said that my ID is '20 billion Boys' because I need about 20 billion won, responded to the question about Yoon Bora Island by saying, "Is not it a purple sea?"

In addition, he introduced a number of deficit projects such as NFT, Kimdom, Zombie, and Maju, and 3MC caught the back of the story and asked, "Do not you have any other guests now?"

KBS Joy can be viewed on Skylife 1, SK Btv 80, LG U + TV 1, KT olleh TV 41, Netflix and KBS mobile app 'my K'. Cable channel numbers can be found on KBS N homepage. More footage of "National Receipt" can also be found on major online channels (such as YouTube, Facebook) and portal sites.

"National Receipt."