Kim Ji-min "Kim Jun-ho home all cherry color, I don't want to go in" (House band-fight)

Kim Ji-min mentioned the house of Couple Kim Jun-ho.The 8th SBS FiL transform of my house - House Band-Fight (hereinafter referred to as House Band-Fight) shot was conducted as Reverse Master.Kim Ji-min, along with Park Gun, found a luxurious hotel-like home with a collection of trends in 2022.It was built in 2010 and was molded in cherry color at the time, but we were able to remodel the concept in accordance with our lifestyle, the owner said.Kim Ji-min said, My house is all cherry color, I do not want to enter the house.I have a good atmosphere, he added, and I put on sheets to change them, but they were fine.

Kim Ji-min mentioned the House of Couple Kim Jun-ho.

The 8th sbs FiL 'transform of my House - House Band-Fight' (hereinafter referred to as House Band-Fight) shot was conducted as 'Reverse Master'. Kim Ji-min, along with Park Gun, found a luxurious hotel-like home with a collection of trends in 2022.

“It was built in 2010 and was molded in cherry color at the time, but we were able to remodel the concept in accordance with our lifestyle,” the owner said. Kim Ji-min said, "My House is all cherry color, I do not want to enter the House."

“I have a good atmosphere,” he added, “and I put on sheets to change them, but they were fine.”