Kim Ji-min, Kim Jun-ho mentions marriage in the second half of the year "Disappearance ... 2,000 guests will come" (open run)

Kim Ji-min has brought up the story about the wedding.On May 3, SBS Plus entertainment open run, people were drawn to talk about everyday life where distance was lifted.Kim Ji-min, who was on the air, said he was waiting for many events while referring to the release of the distance.He said, I am happy to go around the country, but my bankbook is so fun. He also laughed at the story of past events.When the wedding hall was mentioned as the biggest beneficiary of the de-escalation, Jun Jin said, Members and friends. I only called 90 people. I did not call many entertainers.Kim Ji-min described the complicated wedding process and gave a meaningful smile to the response: Why not so well, do you?

Kim Ji-min has brought up the story about the wedding.

On May 3, SBS Plus entertainment 'open run', people were drawn to talk about everyday life where distance was lifted.

Kim Ji-min, who was on the air, said he was waiting for many Events while referring to the release of the distance. He said, "I am happy to go around the country, but my bankbook is so fun." He also laughed at the story of past Events.

When the wedding hall was mentioned as the biggest beneficiary of the de-escalation, Jun Jin said, "Members and friends. I only called 90 people. I did not call many entertainers." Kim Ji-min described the complicated wedding process and gave a meaningful smile to the response: "Why not so well, do you?