Kim Dong-wan "Will Smyths Oscar assault, perfectly understandable... bursts into a joked gag culture"

Kim Dong-wan talked about the movie B Cut through a video interview on the 29th.B cut is a digital crime thriller that takes place when Seung Hyun, a smartphone private repairer who dreams of a hot-spot with a detective, gets a cell phone containing the secrets of the presidential candidate.Kim Dong-wan played the role of a smartphone private repair worker who revealed the presidential candidates B cut.Kim Dong-wan, who recently failed to attend the movie meeting due to the confirmation of Corona 19, said, Fortunately, I recovered well without a big aftereffect.Kim Dong-wan mentioned the assault on Will Smyths on the 28th.When asked how Kim Dong-wan saw the incident, he said: Will Smyths heart makes me feel full.In the meantime, I mocked Will Smyths family history in Hollywood in a really diverse way.Its what happened in the meantime, so I can not judge it just by yesterdays incident, he said. I can not help but understand perfectly considering the various gossip and mocking gag culture that happens in Hollywood.I was upset when I cried at the end. It seems that the accumulated and accumulated things have burst in the wrong place. Meanwhile, B Cut will be released on March 30.

Kim Dong-wan talked about the movie 'B Cut' through a video interview on the 29th.

'B cut' is a digital crime thriller that takes place when Seung Hyun, a smartphone private repairer who dreams of a hot-spot with a detective, gets a cell phone containing the secrets of the presidential candidate. Kim Dong-wan played the role of a smartphone private repair worker who revealed the presidential candidate's B cut.

Kim Dong-wan, who recently failed to attend the movie meeting due to the confirmation of Corona 19, said, "Fortunately, I recovered well without a big aftereffect."

Kim Dong-wan mentioned the assault on Will Smyths on the 28th. When asked how Kim Dong-wan saw the incident, he said: "Will Smyths' heart makes me feel full. In the meantime, I mocked Will Smyths' family history in Hollywood in a really diverse way. "It's what happened in the meantime, so I can not judge it just by yesterday's incident," he said. "I can not help but understand perfectly considering the various gossip and mocking gag culture that happens in Hollywood. I was upset when I cried at the end. It seems that the accumulated and accumulated things have burst in the wrong place. "

Meanwhile, "B Cut" will be released on March 30.