Kim Dong-wan "Shinhwa 6 Friendships, May Not Forever...The Contracts Will Be Forever"

Kim Dong-wan (43), a member of the group Shinhwa, showed a special affection for the team.Kim Dong-wan appeared on SBS Power FM Kim Young-chuls Power FM broadcast on the 17th.On this day, Kim Dong-wan showed choreography on the spot when the Shinhwa debut song Solver flowed out.In 1998, a solver came out, he said. When I debuted, it was difficult for everyone to solve it.Then I was depressed, so I wanted to try my best to make the follow-up song Uh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-I did not broadcast it because I told him not to broadcast it with an exciting song. Kim Yeong-cheol asked me about Shinhwas new album plan, and Kim Dong-wan replied, Im waiting so long.Someday it will.Kim Dong-wan also cited T.O.P. as his favorite Shinhwa song, and Brand New, which won the songs grand prize. What is Shinhwa for me?Shinhwa is the reason for my existence and where I started, he said.Kim Young-chul asked, Do you still have Shinhwaical members? And Kim Dong-wan said, Why do you force me? It may not be forever. But I hope the contract will be forever.I can not go back to that time, please love us now, he laughed at the fans.Earlier, Shinhwa was embroiled in a dispute in March last year, when Kim Dong-wan had a conflict with member Eric, but said he had solved misunderstandings and reconciled as a result of a direct conversation with the members the next day after the controversy.Meanwhile, Kim Dong-wan will appear in the movie B Cut, which is about to open on the 30th, and it is a digital crime thriller film that takes place as a smartphone containing the secret secret secrets of the presidential candidate is leaked.

Kim Dong-wan (43), a member of the group Shinhwa, showed a special affection for the team.

Kim Dong-wan appeared on SBS Power FM 'Kim Young-chul's Power FM' broadcast on the 17th.

On this day, Kim Dong-wan showed choreography on the spot when the Shinhwa debut song 'Solver' flowed out. "In 1998, a 'solver' came out," he said. "When I debuted, it was difficult for everyone to solve it.

"Then I was depressed, so I wanted to try my best to make the follow-up song 'Uh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h- I did not broadcast it because I told him not to broadcast it with an exciting song. "

Kim Yeong-cheol asked me about Shinhwa's new album plan, and Kim Dong-wan replied, I'm waiting so long.Someday it will.

Kim Dong-wan also cited "T.O.P." as his favorite Shinhwa song, and "Brand New," which won the song's grand prize. "What is Shinhwa for me? "Shinhwa is the reason for my existence and where I started," he said.

Kim Young-chul asked, "Do you still have Shinhwaical members?" And Kim Dong-wan said, "Why do you force me? It may not be forever. But I hope the contract will be forever." "I can not go back to that time, please love us now," he laughed at the fans.

Earlier, Shinhwa was embroiled in a dispute in March last year, when Kim Dong-wan had a conflict with member Eric, but said he had solved misunderstandings and reconciled as a result of a direct conversation with the members the next day after the controversy.

Meanwhile, Kim Dong-wan will appear in the movie "B Cut," which is about to open on the 30th, and it is a digital crime thriller film that takes place as a smartphone containing the secret secret secrets of the presidential candidate is leaked.