Kim Dong-wan, first-come-first-served face-to-face apology as scheduled..image hit inevitable

I apologized directly for defending Lee Soo, who was suspended for sex trafficking through a fan meeting of 99 first-come-first-served, which was predicted by group Shinhwa Kim Dong-wan.But the image blow is inevitable.On the 21st, Kim Dong-wan met 99 fans who recruited on a first come, first served basis in Seoul.According to the fans, Kim Dong-wan said, Todays place is a place I wanted to apologize to the fans who would have been surprised and disappointed.I was confused and afraid for a few days more than ever before because of the idea of ​​what have I done in the meantime and the feeling of I seem to have given a big hurt that can not be reversed. I wanted to apologize.Im sorry, he apologized.When I think back, I think I have been living with the illusion that I know the heart of the fan. In fact, you have embraced all my mistakes and shortcomings with great love.At some point, gratitude became natural and sorry seemed to have become small.  I am sorry, he repeatedly bowed his head.Kim Dong-wan posted a stage video of Lee Soo on his SNS on the 1st of the day and said, When can I hear it?Lee Soo voice in the audience.Some fans who encountered this criticized Lee Soo, who had a criminal record of underage sex trafficking, with disappointment.But Kim Dong-wan was sarcastic to fans who criticized his behavior, saying, I am so glad you are disappointed, and even deleted the comments.Fans who have supported him for 23 years have begun to pour out criticism on his indiscreet attitude.As the controversy escalated, Kim Dong-wan posted an apology on his SNS this afternoon, saying, I was disappointed and hurt by the excessive judgment.I regret the fact that I have hurt those who have been there for a long time and have been cheering me a lot more. I will be careful and careful about my words and actions in the future. In order to convey Kim Dong-wans apology, his agency Studio Wan also announced that he would have time to face 99 fans on the first-come-first-served basis in order to convey the apology related to the controversy through the official position.However, the netizens who responded to this were more cold in the attitude that they did not hear or see the apology on a first come, first served basis.The fans were already turning around, so the face-to-face meeting with the fans in a cold reaction was held. Although the apology was delivered, the image hit was inevitable.In particular, in the first half of this year, following the initial Irritation with Eric, there is a negative opinion that it raises doubts about humanity by overlapping mistakes that defend colleagues with minor sex trafficking criminal record.

I apologized directly for defending Lee Soo, who was suspended for Sex trafficking through a fan meeting of '99 first-come-first-served', which was predicted by group Shinhwa Kim Dong-wan. But the image blow is inevitable.

On the 21st, Kim Dong-wan met 99 fans who recruited on a first come, first served basis in Seoul. According to the fans, Kim Dong-wan said, "Today's place is a place I wanted to apologize to the fans who would have been surprised and disappointed."

"I was confused and afraid for a few days more than ever before because of the idea of ​​'what have I done in the meantime' and the feeling of 'I seem to have given a big hurt that can not be reversed.'" I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry," he apologized.

"When I think back, I think I have been living with the illusion that I know the heart of the fan. In fact, you have embraced all my mistakes and shortcomings with great love. At some point, gratitude became natural and sorry seemed to have become small. "" I am sorry, "he repeatedly bowed his head.

Kim Dong-wan posted a stage video of Lee Soo on his SNS on the 1st of the day and said, "When can I hear it? Lee Soo voice "in the audience. Some fans who encountered this criticized Lee Soo, who had a criminal record of underage Sex trafficking, with disappointment.

But Kim Dong-wan was sarcastic to fans who criticized his behavior, saying, "I am so glad you are disappointed," and even deleted the comments. Fans who have supported him for 23 years have begun to pour out criticism on his indiscreet attitude.

As the controversy escalated, Kim Dong-wan posted an apology on his SNS this afternoon, saying, "I was disappointed and hurt by the excessive judgment. I regret the fact that I have hurt those who have been there for a long time and have been cheering me a lot more. I will be careful and careful about my words and actions in the future. "

In order to convey Kim Dong-wan's apology, his agency Studio Wan also announced that he would have time to face 99 fans on the first-come-first-served basis in order to convey the apology related to the controversy through the official position. However, the netizens who responded to this were more cold in the attitude that they did not hear or see the apology on a first come, first served basis.

The fans were already turning around, so the face-to-face meeting with the fans in a cold reaction was held. Although the apology was delivered, the image hit was inevitable. In particular, in the first half of this year, following the initial Irritation with Eric, there is a negative opinion that it raises doubts about humanity by overlapping mistakes that defend colleagues with minor Sex trafficking criminal record.