Kim Dong-wan to meet first-come-first-served apple fan meeting hit by headwind

Group Shinhwa Kim Dong-wan has apologised for the controversy over MC The Max Lee Soos advocacy, but the fans chilly reaction remains.Kim Dong-wans Choices, who had a precipitation of first-come-first-served face-to-face fan meetings, returned to the painful boomerang.Kim Dong-wan met with 99 fans who recruited on a first come, first served basis in Seoul on the 21st.Kim Dong-wan said, I wanted to apologize directly, so I came up with it. I was confused and afraid of a few days of self-reproach that I seemed to have given a big hurt that could not be reversed.I wanted to sincerely apologize for the disappointment and wounds you would have received. I think I have lived with the illusion that I know the hearts of the fans well. In fact, you have embraced all my mistakes and shortcomings with great love.I am sorry that I felt sorry for the moment. Kim Dong-wan also said, When I live as an entertainer, I have a moment to see how to deal with my opponent.He was a sincere worry and advice person, but he seemed to have pressed the blockade without being distinguished from those who came to him as a fan. I am very sorry.Kim Dong-wan posted a stage video of MBC entertainment program I am a singer 3 Lee Soo, which ended in 2015 on his instagram on the 1st.Some netizens who encountered the post responded critically, saying that they are advocating sex offenders who caused social controversy.Kim Dong-wan was controversial after leaving a sarcastic nuance after blocking the comment function.In the end, Kim Dong-wan said in an apology, The judgment was blurred by excessive drinking, which caused many people to be disappointed and hurt.Above all, I regret that I hurt those who have been around for a long time. He then met with fans and said he would apologize directly.However, fans criticized the fact that the target was limited to 99 people on a first come, first served basis and Kim Dong-wans birthday, and criticized it as a fan meeting pretending to apologize.Kim Dong-wan handed me an apology face-to-face, but the fans unfavorable gaze remains.His move to Choicess communication while blocking the Instagram comment window was more like pouring oil than calming the controversy.Kim Dong-wan, who lost confidence in his fans, is widely regarded as regretful for his judgment to deal with the controversy.

group Shinhwa Kim Dong-wan has apologised for the controversy over MC The Max Lee Soo's advocacy, but the fans' chilly reaction remains. Kim Dong-wan's Choices, who had a precipitation of first-come-first-served face-to-face fan meetings, returned to the painful boomerang.

Kim Dong-wan met with 99 fans who recruited on a first come, first served basis in Seoul on the 21st.

Kim Dong-wan said, "I wanted to apologize directly, so I came up with it. I was confused and afraid of a few days of self-reproach that I seemed to have given a big hurt that could not be reversed. I wanted to sincerely apologize for the disappointment and wounds you would have received. "

"I think I have lived with the illusion that I know the hearts of the fans well. In fact, you have embraced all my mistakes and shortcomings with great love. I am sorry that I felt sorry for the moment. "

Kim Dong-wan also said, "When I live as an entertainer, I have a moment to see how to deal with my opponent. He was a sincere worry and advice person, but he seemed to have pressed the blockade without being distinguished from those who came to him as a fan. "I am very sorry."

Kim Dong-wan posted a stage video of MBC entertainment program 'I am a singer 3' Lee Soo, which ended in 2015 on his instagram on the 1st. Some netizens who encountered the post responded critically, saying that they are advocating sex offenders who caused social controversy. Kim Dong-wan was controversial after leaving a sarcastic nuance after blocking the comment function.

In the end, Kim Dong-wan said in an apology, "The judgment was blurred by excessive drinking, which caused many people to be disappointed and hurt. Above all, I regret that I hurt those who have been around for a long time. "

He then met with fans and said he would apologize directly. However, fans criticized the fact that the target was limited to 99 people on a first come, first served basis and Kim Dong-wan's birthday, and criticized it as a fan meeting pretending to apologize.

Kim Dong-wan handed me an apology face-to-face, but the fans' unfavorable gaze remains. His move to Choices's communication while blocking the Instagram comment window was more like pouring oil than calming the controversy.

Kim Dong-wan, who lost confidence in his fans, is widely regarded as regretful for his judgment to deal with the controversy.