Kim Dong-wan, who had a war of words with fans, quickly apologised for dismissing controversy

Group Shinhwa Kim Dong-wan has been fighting with fans, and quickly apologized and dismissed the controversy.Kim Dong-wan wrote on his Instagram on the 1st, When can I hear it? Lee Soo Moksound in the audience.The video featured a group MC The Max (M.C the MAX) Lee Soo, who sings Hello for a moment in MBC entertainment program Im a singer 3 which ended in 2015.Lee Soo has been hiding from the broadcast due to the issue of Sex tricking in 2009.There have been several moves to return, but it has not been concluded because of the opposition.At the time, Lee Soo was caught and accused of calling a minor home and paying him and doing sex tricking three times.He admitted the Sex trafficking fact but insisted he did not know the other person was a minor.The court suspended Lee Soo on condition that he was educated to prevent recidivism, considering that he was a first-time offender.Since then, he has been active without appearing on the air. He announced his return to I am a singer, but despite his first recording in the face of strong criticism, he was informed of his departure and tasted the humiliation of being edited.Some netizens who encountered the post responded critically, saying that they are advocating sex offenders who caused social controversy.Kim Dong-wan blocked the comment function and left a sarcastic nuance on the Instagram story, saying, I am so glad you are disappointed with me.After the controversy continued, Kim Dong-wan deleted a post containing Lee Soos video and said, You are soon Monday.I have to sleep quickly, and made Snowy with fans as nothing. But the anger of the netizen rarely abated.They went to Kim Dong-wans Instagram and poured out criticism such as I have a lack of empathy for others, What are you trembling about in the yard where I can not perform Shinhwa, and I want to stop watching TV.In the end, Kim Dong-wan wrote in an apology, And then the judgment was blurred and disappointed many people. I am so sorry.Above all, I regret that I hurt those who have been around for a long time. I will take your criticism and criticism, and I will be careful and self-conscious about what I say and say in the future. I apologize to many people once again, he added.Kim Dong-wans quick apology means that the Lee Soo Advocacy Controversy is somewhat over.It is noteworthy that he will be able to reach the public with a mature appearance in the future, facing an unexpected backlash with SNS.

group Shinhwa Kim Dong-wan has been fighting with fans, and quickly apologized and dismissed the controversy.

Kim Dong-wan wrote on his Instagram on the 1st, "When can I hear it? Lee Soo Moksound in the audience."

The video featured a group MC The Max (M.C the MAX) Lee Soo, who sings "Hello for a moment" in MBC entertainment program "I'm a singer 3" which ended in 2015.

Lee Soo has been hiding from the broadcast due to the issue of 'Sex tricking' in 2009. There have been several moves to return, but it has not been concluded because of the opposition.

At the time, Lee Soo was caught and accused of calling a minor home and paying him and doing sex tricking three times. He admitted the Sex trafficking fact but insisted he did not know the other person was a minor.

The court suspended Lee Soo on condition that he was educated to prevent recidivism, considering that he was a first-time offender. Since then, he has been active without appearing on the air. He announced his return to "I am a singer," but despite his first recording in the face of strong criticism, he was informed of his departure and tasted the humiliation of being edited.

Some netizens who encountered the post responded critically, saying that they are advocating sex offenders who caused social controversy. Kim Dong-wan blocked the comment function and left a sarcastic nuance on the Instagram story, saying, "I am so glad you are disappointed with me."

After the controversy continued, Kim Dong-wan deleted a post containing Lee Soo's video and said, "You are soon Monday. I have to sleep quickly, "and made" Snowy "with fans as" nothing. "

But the anger of the netizen rarely abated. They went to Kim Dong-wan's Instagram and poured out criticism such as "I have a lack of empathy for others," "What are you trembling about in the yard where I can not perform Shinhwa," and "I want to stop watching TV."

In the end, Kim Dong-wan wrote in an apology, "And then the judgment was blurred and disappointed many people. I am so sorry. Above all, I regret that I hurt those who have been around for a long time. "

"I will take your criticism and criticism, and I will be careful and self-conscious about what I say and say in the future. I apologize to many people once again," he added.

Kim Dong-wan's quick apology means that the Lee Soo Advocacy Controversy' is somewhat over. It is noteworthy that he will be able to reach the public with a mature appearance in the future, facing an unexpected backlash with SNS.