Kurt Sutterney Cox, Park So Hyun of the United States, "There is no Memory for 'Friends'"

Actor Kurt Sutterney Cox, 57, made a shocking revelation that he had little memory at the time of filming his flagship TV series Friends.Cox told The Sunday Sheet recently that he realised there were plenty of gaps in Memory.When I reunited and asked questions, I thought, Theres no memory that was there, so I should have seen all 10 seasons, he laughed. Yes.There is no memory of taking so many episodes, he added.The iconic sitcom Friends is a production featuring David Schwimmer, Jennifer Aniston, Kurt Sutterney Cox, Matthew Perry, Lisa Curdrow and Matt LeBlanc, which consisted of 235 episodes in a total of 10 seasons that began airing in 1994.It has gained a sensational popularity around the world.I sometimes watch it on TV and Im like, Oh my God, I dont remember this at all, but its so funny, Cox said.He admitted he has bad memory and doesnt remember many things in her life as well as Friends.I dont have any trauma in my childhood, but there are three or so Memory - I dont know, I dont know why, Cox said.I am sorry that I did not spend more time taking pictures because I do not have much to look back on, he said.In addition, some episodes are hard to watch, and certain episodes have been speedy to match additional advertisements, and when that happens, your voice sounds like a mouse or a tinker bell, which is so strange.He also confided, Oh my God! I hate my voice.Im so happy, Im lucky, she said of her appearance on the show.Friends: Reunion, where the cast of Friends came to light, aired in May 2021.

Actor Kurt Sutterney Cox, 57, made a shocking revelation that he had little Memory at the time of filming his flagship TV series "Friends."

Cox told The Sunday Sheet recently that he realised there were plenty of gaps in Memory.

"When I reunited and asked questions, I thought, 'There's no Memory that was there,' so I should have seen all 10 seasons," he laughed. "Yes. There is no Memory of taking so many episodes," he added.

The iconic sitcom "Friends" is a production featuring David Schwimmer, Jennifer Aniston, Kurt Sutterney Cox, Matthew Perry, Lisa Curdrow and Matt LeBlanc, which consisted of 235 episodes in a total of 10 seasons that began airing in 1994. It has gained a sensational popularity around the world.

"I sometimes watch it on TV and I'm like, 'Oh my God, I don't remember this at all, but it's so funny,'" Cox said.

He admitted he has 'bad Memory' and doesn't remember many things in her life as well as 'Friends'. "I don't have any trauma in my childhood, but there are three or so Memory - I don't know, I don't know why," Cox said.

"I am sorry that I did not spend more time taking pictures because I do not have much to look back on," he said.

In addition, some episodes are hard to watch, and certain episodes have been speedy to match additional advertisements, and when that happens, your voice sounds like a mouse or a tinker bell, which is so strange. He also confided, "Oh my God! I hate my voice."

"I'm so happy, I'm lucky," she said of her appearance on the show.

"Friends: Reunion," where the cast of "Friends" came to light, aired in May 2021.