'Friends' Kurt Sutterney Cox "repaired and broken face...so regrettable"

Courtney Cox, 57, who is known for the United States of America TV series Friends, has revealed she will never do beauty treatment again.Cox admitted to trying to fix his increasingly older face with multiple injections and other procedures, according to reports by the Daily Mail on Tuesday.But eventually he realizes hes crazy and is trying to age gracefully.Once I thought, Oh, Im changing, I look old, and Ive been trying to pursue youth for years, he said.But I did not realize how strange it looked after the beauty treatment.I did not realize that I was doing something I should never do on my face. I was worried about posting the photo on Instagram at the time of comparison with now, he said. I have to stop. Its just crazy.Cox said he liked to use the new product, saying, Ill do anything, although he gave up the beauty treatment, but he still tries a lot of new products to look pretty.In addition, he said of the prospect of a six-year-old, Its so hard to even listen or say, I cant believe it.Time goes too fast, he said, and there is no doubt that (age) I have more base.I learned a lot about what to enjoy in my life, what to do more, what to put in. Kurt Sutterney Cox, meanwhile, appeared on Friends: Reunion, which returned in 21 years, which was released throughout United States of America through HBO Max in late May.Kurt Sutterney Cox Instagram
Courtney Cox, 57, who is known for the United States of America TV series Friends, has revealed she will never do beauty treatment again.Cox admitted to trying to fix his increasingly older face with multiple injections and other procedures, according to reports by the Daily Mail on Tuesday.But eventually he realizes hes crazy and is trying to age gracefully.Once I thought, Oh, Im changing, I look old, and Ive been trying to pursue youth for years, he said.But I did not realize how strange it looked after the beauty treatment.I did not realize that I was doing something I should never do on my face. I was worried about posting the photo on Instagram at the time of comparison with now, he said. I have to stop. Its just crazy.Cox said he liked to use the new product, saying, Ill do anything, although he gave up the beauty treatment, but he still tries a lot of new products to look pretty.In addition, he said of the prospect of a six-year-old, Its so hard to even listen or say, I cant believe it.Time goes too fast, he said, and there is no doubt that (age) I have more base.I learned a lot about what to enjoy in my life, what to do more, what to put in. Kurt Sutterney Cox, meanwhile, appeared on Friends: Reunion, which returned in 21 years, which was released throughout United States of America through HBO Max in late May.Kurt Sutterney Cox Instagram

Courtney Cox, 57, who is known for the United States of America TV series Friends, has revealed she will never do beauty treatment again.

Cox admitted to trying to fix his increasingly older face with multiple injections and other procedures, according to reports by the Daily Mail on Tuesday. But eventually he realizes he's 'crazy' and is trying to age gracefully.

"Once I thought, "Oh, I'm changing, I look old, and I've been trying to pursue youth for years,"" he said.

"But I did not realize how strange it looked after the beauty treatment. I did not realize that I was doing something I should never do on my face. "

"I was worried about posting the photo on Instagram at the time of comparison with now," he said. "I have to stop. It's just crazy."

Cox said he liked to use the new product, saying, "I'll do anything," although he gave up the beauty treatment, but he still tries a lot of new products to look pretty.

In addition, he said of the prospect of a six-year-old, "It's so hard to even listen or say, I can't believe it. Time goes too fast," he said, "and there is no doubt that (age) I have more base. I learned a lot about what to enjoy in my life, what to do more, what to put in. "

Kurt Sutterney Cox, meanwhile, appeared on Friends: Reunion, which returned in 21 years, which was released throughout United States of America through HBO Max in late May.

Kurt Sutterney Cox Instagram