57-year-old 'Friends' star "I didn't know how weird a face was, a face that was treated"

Kurt Sutterney Cox reveals he regrets face procedureActor Kurt Sutterney Cox has been frank about years of change in appearance, according to the Sunday Times style on February 20.Especially, I talked about the change in appearance due to facial injection.Kurt Sutterney Cox said: Ive tried to pursue youth for years after I thought I looked old.I did not realize that I was doing something I should never do while getting the injection. I did not realize how strange the face I had been treated, he said. After realizing it, I vowed to grow old as I had been.Kurt Sutterney Cox in particular pointed out that the pressure on actresses could lead to a decision to change their appearance.Ive learned a lot about what to enjoy in my life, what to do more, what to let go, the 57-year-old said this year.Meanwhile, Kurt Sutterney Cox is famous for his popular American drama Friends Monica.

Kurt Sutterney Cox reveals he regrets face procedure

Actor Kurt Sutterney Cox has been frank about years of change in appearance, according to the Sunday Times style on February 20. Especially, I talked about the change in appearance due to facial injection.

Kurt Sutterney Cox said: "I've tried to pursue youth for years after I thought I looked old. I did not realize that I was doing something I should never do while getting the injection. "

"I did not realize how strange the face I had been treated," he said. "After realizing it, I vowed to grow old as I had been."

Kurt Sutterney Cox in particular pointed out that the pressure on actresses could lead to a decision to change their appearance.

"I've learned a lot about what to enjoy in my life, what to do more, what to let go," the 57-year-old said this year.

Meanwhile, Kurt Sutterney Cox is famous for his popular American drama 'Friends' Monica.