"Beauty treatment was crazy," the 57-year-old 'Friends' actress's belated regret

Kurt Sutterney Cox, 57, who is famous for United States of America sitcom Friends, said he regrets his youthful beauty treatment.I didnt know how strange I looked after being treated for beauty, he told The Sunday Times Style on Tuesday.He admitted he had received multiple injections or other treatments to look young at first but eventually realized he had gone mad and was trying to age gracefully.Kurt Sutterney Cox said, I tried to pursue youth for a few years after I learned that I look old.I didnt realize that when I was given the injection, it looked really weird and I was doing something I should never have done to my face, he said.I learned a lot about what to enjoy in my life, what to do more, what to let go, he confessed.Kurt Sutterney Cox played the main character Monica Gallar in the sitcom Friends, which aired on United States of America NBC from 1994 to 2004.In May last year, he appeared in Friends: Lee Union, which was released throughout United States of America through HBO Max.
Kurt Sutterney Cox, 57, who is famous for United States of America sitcom Friends, said he regrets his youthful beauty treatment.I didnt know how strange I looked after being treated for beauty, he told The Sunday Times Style on Tuesday.He admitted he had received multiple injections or other treatments to look young at first but eventually realized he had gone mad and was trying to age gracefully.Kurt Sutterney Cox said, I tried to pursue youth for a few years after I learned that I look old.I didnt realize that when I was given the injection, it looked really weird and I was doing something I should never have done to my face, he said.I learned a lot about what to enjoy in my life, what to do more, what to let go, he confessed.Kurt Sutterney Cox played the main character Monica Gallar in the sitcom Friends, which aired on United States of America NBC from 1994 to 2004.In May last year, he appeared in Friends: Lee Union, which was released throughout United States of America through HBO Max.

Kurt Sutterney Cox, 57, who is famous for United States of America sitcom Friends, said he regrets his youthful beauty treatment.

"I didn't know how 'strange' I looked after being treated for beauty," he told The Sunday Times Style on Tuesday.

He admitted he had received multiple injections or other treatments to look young at first but eventually realized he had gone mad and was trying to age gracefully.

Kurt Sutterney Cox said, "I tried to pursue youth for a few years after I learned that I look old." “I didn’t realize that when I was given the injection, it looked really weird and I was doing something I should never have done to my face,” he said.

“I learned a lot about what to enjoy in my life, what to do more, what to let go,” he confessed.

Kurt Sutterney Cox played the main character Monica Gallar in the sitcom Friends, which aired on United States of America NBC from 1994 to 2004. In May last year, he appeared in Friends: Lee Union, which was released throughout United States of America through HBO Max.