'42 years old' JeA, 5kg is happy to be a former girl group .. Body profile per garland wearing only underwear

Beagirl JeA revealed her imposing confidence in her weight by unveiling her profile in a majestic underwear.Brown Eyed Girls member JeA released a body profile shot in underwear on his SNS on the 24th and said, It is 160cm 53kg Kim JeA!He said, I think I have repeated a lot of times that made me more tired of the compulsion to constantly make the front seat 4 after the weight change.There was a time when I felt a sense of discomfort even if I went over 48kg. JeA said, There will be many people who have a constitution of 40kg even if they eat a lot like me in the past, recalling it and repeating the steam.Now, instead of being a slave to the number, I would like to judge it as the energy of my body and the blood when I see it with my eyes. JeA said, The weight I feel is the most comfortable and stable joints at present is 53kg, which is the current weight.I honestly say that I do not have to eat the weight I want to eat at the time I want to eat. However, I do not eat fast for numbers anymore, but when I am this weight, I feel beautiful and healthy at the same time.I also accepted that 63kg and 73kg can come in the rest of my life, and after I decided to put the healthiest state before the number, I became happier than the 48kg period.He said, If you say you are completely free from the beauty that others see, it is a lie.I have a gaze that I have received for a lifetime as a woman and I am working in front of the camera. It is a homework to carry for a lifetime, but I try to share this story with people who praise me and love me a little bit. JeA said, My God, I was so serious and long. I wanted to say that it was so good now, that I would help a lot of people who had such troubles like me. Unexpectedly, many people were a little sad when they saw the harshness of themselves because of their numbers.Because I did and Im still in the process of changing!JeA said, Those who always live with I live in my mouth! I do not think it was like other people because they are often far from overweight.Please dont get wrong.

Beagirl JeA revealed her imposing confidence in her weight by unveiling her profile in a majestic underwear.

Brown Eyed Girls member JeA released a body profile shot in underwear on his SNS on the 24th and said, "It is 160cm 53kg Kim JeA!" He said, "I think I have repeated a lot of times that made me more tired of the compulsion to constantly make the front seat 4 after the weight change. There was a time when I felt a sense of discomfort even if I went over 48kg. "

JeA said, "There will be many people who have a constitution of 40kg even if they eat a lot like me in the past, recalling it and repeating the steam. Now, instead of being a slave to the number, I would like to judge it as the energy of my body and the blood when I see it with my eyes. "

JeA said, "The weight I feel is the most comfortable and stable joints at present is 53kg, which is the current weight. I honestly say that I do not have to eat the weight I want to eat at the time I want to eat. "However, I do not eat fast for numbers anymore, but when I am this weight, I feel beautiful and healthy at the same time."

"I also accepted that 63kg and 73kg can come in the rest of my life, and after I decided to put the healthiest state before the number, I became happier than the 48kg period."

He said, "If you say you are completely free from the beauty that others see, it is a lie. I have a gaze that I have received for a lifetime as a woman and I am working in front of the camera. It is a homework to carry for a lifetime, but I try to share this story with people who praise me and love me a little bit. "

JeA said, "My God, I was so serious and long. I wanted to say that it was so good now, that I would help a lot of people who had such troubles like me." "Unexpectedly, many people were a little sad when they saw the harshness of themselves because of their numbers. Because I did and I'm still in the process of changing!"

JeA said, "Those who always live with 'I live in my mouth'! I do not think it was like other people because they are often far from overweight. Please don't get wrong.