Cafe boss Donga "I went to buy a house in Jeju Island and I don't blame the maid" (TV Cultwo Show)

Donga, who is currently seeking a home in Jeju Island, told the story of his experience of the actual deal being canceled.SBS Power FM Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which aired on June 10, was broadcast live on Jeju Island Island.While Koyota Donga was a special DJ, Jeju Island also appeared as a guest by Huang Bo, who came to play at the steamed singer JeA, Li Jing and JeA house.On the day, Huang Bo said, I do not know why I am here. I am Seoul.I came to JeAs house and said, Ill drive you because JeA said, I have a sister, I have a radio. I was in the parking lot.JeA was four years old for Jeju Island; it started a month old with a dog and Jeju Island on air, and the dog was so fond of it that it eventually settled down.JeA, who has one more family member in two existing dogs, said, It is so good.I thought I was a person who liked neon and far from nature, but I can see the beach at any time. These JeA were called Zanziangi by the resident Li Jing of Jeju Island for 10 years; If youre four years old, youll still not know all of Jeju Island.He said he did not know about Jeju Island, and said, If you ask me to explain Jeju Island, I get humble.Kim Tae-kyun certified Li Jings words as true, saying, The place I went to eat this morning was so delicious that I informed Mr Li Jing.It was our neighborhood, it was the first house Ive seen, Li Jing quipped numbly.Donga, which recently opened a gallery Cafe to appreciate 5,000 pyeong of nature on Jeju Island, also had plans to settle in Jeju Island.Donga said that there is a house in Jeju Island now, I saved it as a concept of accommodation, but I had to save my house when I lived.I originally got a house on Jeju Island with a stone wall, but I went to buy it and suddenly I did not sell it. There is a small warehouse in it, which is where the maids used for decades.I couldnt buy it (in the end) because Hanis maids said it was hard to sell it, he said.Meanwhile, Li Jing also married his wife, who became a legal couple last year, and Jeju Island on May 22 this year.On the day of the wedding, he also released a new song I Like You, which contains his heart about his wife.On this day, Li Jing played the song live, and Kim Tae-kyun recalled the wedding: Li Jing had an outdoor wedding and it was so beautiful.Hani was so beautiful in the citrus farm Feelings, exotic Feelings Another listener asked, Do you smell like lilac from you? And asked, Do you still smell lilac?Li Jing said, I honestly say it is better than lilac flavor. I like all the fragrances to my wife.However, he said he loved him and asked why he did not come together. If you love too much, you do not carry it.Li Jing was also running Cafe in Jeju Island.One audience member visited Cafe in Li Jing and said that he did not see it every time, and Donga, who also runs Cafe, said, I will be at the counter.I will take the order, he said, appealing like a crack.Kim Tae-kyun suggested to Li Jing that he also introduce Jeju Island to JeA and Jeju Island because Jeju Island met a woman.At this time, the reaction broke out among the audience, and JeA said, The front is supporting. I was surprised to do a lot of jell-a-jell-jell-jell.
Donga, who is currently seeking a home in Jeju Island, told the story of his experience of the actual deal being canceled.SBS Power FM Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which aired on June 10, was broadcast live on Jeju Island Island.While Koyota Donga was a special DJ, Jeju Island also appeared as a guest by Huang Bo, who came to play at the steamed singer JeA, Li Jing and JeA house.On the day, Huang Bo said, I do not know why I am here. I am Seoul.I came to JeAs house and said, Ill drive you because JeA said, I have a sister, I have a radio. I was in the parking lot.JeA was four years old for Jeju Island; it started a month old with a dog and Jeju Island on air, and the dog was so fond of it that it eventually settled down.JeA, who has one more family member in two existing dogs, said, It is so good.I thought I was a person who liked neon and far from nature, but I can see the beach at any time. These JeA were called Zanziangi by the resident Li Jing of Jeju Island for 10 years; If youre four years old, youll still not know all of Jeju Island.He said he did not know about Jeju Island, and said, If you ask me to explain Jeju Island, I get humble.Kim Tae-kyun certified Li Jings words as true, saying, The place I went to eat this morning was so delicious that I informed Mr Li Jing.It was our neighborhood, it was the first house Ive seen, Li Jing quipped numbly.Donga, which recently opened a gallery Cafe to appreciate 5,000 pyeong of nature on Jeju Island, also had plans to settle in Jeju Island.Donga said that there is a house in Jeju Island now, I saved it as a concept of accommodation, but I had to save my house when I lived.I originally got a house on Jeju Island with a stone wall, but I went to buy it and suddenly I did not sell it. There is a small warehouse in it, which is where the maids used for decades.I couldnt buy it (in the end) because Hanis maids said it was hard to sell it, he said.Meanwhile, Li Jing also married his wife, who became a legal couple last year, and Jeju Island on May 22 this year.On the day of the wedding, he also released a new song I Like You, which contains his heart about his wife.On this day, Li Jing played the song live, and Kim Tae-kyun recalled the wedding: Li Jing had an outdoor wedding and it was so beautiful.Hani was so beautiful in the citrus farm Feelings, exotic Feelings Another listener asked, Do you smell like lilac from you? And asked, Do you still smell lilac?Li Jing said, I honestly say it is better than lilac flavor. I like all the fragrances to my wife.However, he said he loved him and asked why he did not come together. If you love too much, you do not carry it.Li Jing was also running Cafe in Jeju Island.One audience member visited Cafe in Li Jing and said that he did not see it every time, and Donga, who also runs Cafe, said, I will be at the counter.I will take the order, he said, appealing like a crack.Kim Tae-kyun suggested to Li Jing that he also introduce Jeju Island to JeA and Jeju Island because Jeju Island met a woman.At this time, the reaction broke out among the audience, and JeA said, The front is supporting. I was surprised to do a lot of jell-a-jell-jell-jell.

Donga, who is currently seeking a home in Jeju Island, told the story of his experience of the actual deal being canceled.

SBS Power FM "Doosh Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), which aired on June 10, was broadcast live on Jeju Island Island. While Koyota Donga was a special DJ, Jeju Island also appeared as a guest by Huang Bo, who came to play at the steamed singer JeA, Li Jing and JeA house.

On the day, Huang Bo said, "I do not know why I am here. I am Seoul. I came to JeA's house and said, 'I'll drive you' because JeA said, 'I have a sister, I have a radio.' I was in the parking lot.

JeA was four years old for Jeju Island; it started a month old with a dog and Jeju Island on air, and the dog was so fond of it that it eventually settled down. JeA, who has one more family member in two existing dogs, said, "It is so good. I thought I was a person who liked neon and far from nature, but I can see the beach at any time. "

These JeA were called "Zanziangi" by the resident Li Jing of Jeju Island for 10 years; "If you're four years old, you'll still not know all of Jeju Island." He said he did not know about Jeju Island, and said, "If you ask me to explain Jeju Island, I get humble."

Kim Tae-kyun certified Li Jing's words as true, saying, "The place I went to eat this morning was so delicious that I informed Mr Li Jing. "It was our neighborhood, it was the first house I've seen," Li Jing quipped numbly.

Donga, which recently opened a gallery Cafe to appreciate 5,000 pyeong of nature on Jeju Island, also had plans to settle in Jeju Island.

Donga said that there is a house in Jeju Island now, "I saved it as a concept of accommodation, but I had to save my house when I lived. I originally got a house on Jeju Island with a stone wall, but I went to buy it and suddenly I did not sell it. There is a small warehouse in it, which is where the maids used for decades. "I couldn't buy it (in the end) because Hani's maids said it was hard to sell it," he said.

Meanwhile, Li Jing also married his wife, who became a legal couple last year, and Jeju Island on May 22 this year. On the day of the wedding, he also released a new song 'I Like You', which contains his heart about his wife.

On this day, Li Jing played the song live, and Kim Tae-kyun recalled the wedding: "Li Jing had an outdoor wedding and it was so beautiful. Hani was so beautiful in the citrus farm Feelings, exotic Feelings "

Another listener asked, "Do you smell like lilac from you?" And asked, "Do you still smell lilac?" Li Jing said, "I honestly say it is better than lilac flavor. I like all the fragrances to my wife." However, he said he loved him and asked why he did not come together. "If you love too much, you do not carry it."

Li Jing was also running Cafe in Jeju Island. One audience member visited Cafe in Li Jing and said that he did not see it every time, and Donga, who also runs Cafe, said, "I will be at the counter. I will take the order, "he said, appealing like a crack.

Kim Tae-kyun suggested to Li Jing that he also "introduce Jeju Island to JeA and Jeju Island because Jeju Island met a woman." At this time, the reaction broke out among the audience, and JeA said, "The front is 'supporting'. I was surprised to do a lot of jell-a-jell-jell-jell."