"160cm and 53kg, beautiful weight," said the girl JeA, wearing only underwear.

Brown Eyed Girls JeA reveals her current weight and has revealed her candid thoughtsJeA mentioned his height and weight on his Instagram on the 27th, saying, It seems that he repeated a lot of times that made him more tired of the obsession that he had to make the front seat 4 constantly after the weight change.There was a time when I felt a sense of discomfort even if I went over 48kg. I have always thought that if I have to do important things before I do important things, I have to do it.However, I realized that I have a good condition and a weight that is satisfied with my eyes. I am now the most comfortable and stable joint in my standard, and I feel the weight is 53, he said.In addition, JeA said, To be honest, I do not think it is a weight to keep eating at the time of wanting.But I do not eat fast for numbers anymore, and I feel beautiful and healthy at the same time when I am weighing this weight. I also accept that 63 degrees 73 degrees can come in the rest of my life and I have become happier than 48kg since I decided to prioritize the healthiest condition than numbers.Finally, he said, If you are completely free from the beauty that others see, it is a lie.I have a lifetime of gaze as a woman and work in front of the camera, but I want to praise me for my life, but I want to say that this story is going to get the courage of the people who praise me and love me. My words have become too serious and long.In addition, he released a profile photo taken in underwear, boasting a solid abs, attracting attention.He was 160cm 53kg Kim JeA! After the weight change, he seemed to have repeated many times that made him more tired of compulsion to make the front seat 4 constantly.There were times when I felt a sense of discomfort even after I went over 48kg.I have always thought that if I get ahead of important things, I have to do what I have to do.But I realized that I was in good shape and had a weight that was satisfied with my eyes.The weight is just a number, but it was too hard and difficult to get the discomfort of food and the inconvenience of meeting because it is based on weight.Of course, I feel happy as I find healthy foods and increase the number of children, rather than thinking that I should not eat what I like because I can control my body to some extent.There will be many people who have a constitution of 40kg even if they eat a lot like me in the past, recalling it and repeating the steam.Now, instead of being a slave to numbers, I would like to judge it as the energy of my body and the blood of my eyes.The most comfortable and stable joints are now my weight of 53.To be honest, Confessions says that it is not the weight to keep eating at the time of wanting.But I do not eat fast for numbers anymore, and when I am weighing, I feel beautiful and healthy at the same time.I was happy after accepting that I could reach 63 degrees and 73 degrees in the rest of my life and putting my healthiest state before the number.It is a lie if you say that you are completely free from the beauty that others see.For me, who has a lifetime of gaze as a woman and works in front of the camera, It is a homework to carry for a lifetime, but I try to get the courage and the story to those who praise me and love me.Oh, my God, I was so serious and long. I wanted to say that I was so good now, that I would have helped many people who had such troubles.Surprisingly, many people were a bit sad when they were harsh on themselves because of their own numbers, because I was and Im still in the process of changing!Those who always live with I live in their mouths! I do not think it was like a job for those who are far from overweight.Please dont get wrong.                               Thank you to Miss Americas Taylor Swift for making me look back late. I recommend you take a look at the documentary!Photo = JeA Instagram
Brown Eyed Girls JeA reveals her current weight and has revealed her candid thoughtsJeA mentioned his height and weight on his Instagram on the 27th, saying, It seems that he repeated a lot of times that made him more tired of the obsession that he had to make the front seat 4 constantly after the weight change.There was a time when I felt a sense of discomfort even if I went over 48kg. I have always thought that if I have to do important things before I do important things, I have to do it.However, I realized that I have a good condition and a weight that is satisfied with my eyes. I am now the most comfortable and stable joint in my standard, and I feel the weight is 53, he said.In addition, JeA said, To be honest, I do not think it is a weight to keep eating at the time of wanting.But I do not eat fast for numbers anymore, and I feel beautiful and healthy at the same time when I am weighing this weight. I also accept that 63 degrees 73 degrees can come in the rest of my life and I have become happier than 48kg since I decided to prioritize the healthiest condition than numbers.Finally, he said, If you are completely free from the beauty that others see, it is a lie.I have a lifetime of gaze as a woman and work in front of the camera, but I want to praise me for my life, but I want to say that this story is going to get the courage of the people who praise me and love me. My words have become too serious and long.In addition, he released a profile photo taken in underwear, boasting a solid abs, attracting attention.He was 160cm 53kg Kim JeA! After the weight change, he seemed to have repeated many times that made him more tired of compulsion to make the front seat 4 constantly.There were times when I felt a sense of discomfort even after I went over 48kg.I have always thought that if I get ahead of important things, I have to do what I have to do.But I realized that I was in good shape and had a weight that was satisfied with my eyes.The weight is just a number, but it was too hard and difficult to get the discomfort of food and the inconvenience of meeting because it is based on weight.Of course, I feel happy as I find healthy foods and increase the number of children, rather than thinking that I should not eat what I like because I can control my body to some extent.There will be many people who have a constitution of 40kg even if they eat a lot like me in the past, recalling it and repeating the steam.Now, instead of being a slave to numbers, I would like to judge it as the energy of my body and the blood of my eyes.The most comfortable and stable joints are now my weight of 53.To be honest, Confessions says that it is not the weight to keep eating at the time of wanting.But I do not eat fast for numbers anymore, and when I am weighing, I feel beautiful and healthy at the same time.I was happy after accepting that I could reach 63 degrees and 73 degrees in the rest of my life and putting my healthiest state before the number.It is a lie if you say that you are completely free from the beauty that others see.For me, who has a lifetime of gaze as a woman and works in front of the camera, It is a homework to carry for a lifetime, but I try to get the courage and the story to those who praise me and love me.Oh, my God, I was so serious and long. I wanted to say that I was so good now, that I would have helped many people who had such troubles.Surprisingly, many people were a bit sad when they were harsh on themselves because of their own numbers, because I was and Im still in the process of changing!Those who always live with I live in their mouths! I do not think it was like a job for those who are far from overweight.Please dont get wrong.                               Thank you to Miss Americas Taylor Swift for making me look back late. I recommend you take a look at the documentary!Photo = JeA Instagram

Brown Eyed Girls JeA reveals her current weight and has revealed her candid thoughts

JeA mentioned his height and weight on his Instagram on the 27th, saying, "It seems that he repeated a lot of times that made him more tired of the obsession that he had to make the front seat 4 constantly after the weight change. There was a time when I felt a sense of discomfort even if I went over 48kg. "

"I have always thought that if I have to do important things before I do important things, I have to do It. However, I realized that I have a good condItion and a weight that is satisfied wIth my eyes. "I am now the most comfortable and stable joint in my standard, and I feel the weight is 53," he said.

In addItion, JeA said, "To be honest, I do not think It is a weight to keep eating at the time of wanting. But I do not eat fast for numbers anymore, and I feel beautiful and healthy at the same time when I am weighing this weight. "I also accept that 63 degrees 73 degrees can come in the rest of my life and I have become happier than 48kg since I decided to priorItize the healthiest condItion than numbers."

Finally, he said, "If you are completely free from the beauty that others see, It is a lie. "I have a lifetime of gaze as a woman and work in front of the camera, but I want to praise me for my life, but I want to say that this story is going to get the courage of the people who praise me and love me." "My words have become too serious and long.

In addItion, he released a profile photo taken in underwear, boasting a solid abs, attracting attention.

He was 160cm 53kg Kim JeA! After the weight change, he seemed to have repeated many times that made him more tired of compulsion to make the front seat 4 constantly. There were times when I felt a sense of discomfort even after I went over 48kg.

I have always thought that if I get ahead of important things, I have to do what I have to do. But I realized that I was in good shape and had a weight that was satisfied wIth my eyes. The weight is just a number, but It was too hard and difficult to get the discomfort of food and the inconvenience of meeting because It is based on weight. Of course, I feel happy as I find healthy foods and increase the number of children, rather than thinking that I should not eat what I like because I can control my body to some extent. There will be many people who have a constItution of 40kg even if they eat a lot like me in the past, recalling It and repeating the steam. Now, instead of being a slave to numbers, I would like to judge It as the energy of my body and the blood of my eyes.

The most comfortable and stable joints are now my weight of 53. To be honest, Confessions says that It is not the weight to keep eating at the time of wanting. But I do not eat fast for numbers anymore, and when I am weighing, I feel beautiful and healthy at the same time. I was happy after accepting that I could reach 63 degrees and 73 degrees in the rest of my life and putting my healthiest state before the number.

It is a lie if you say that you are completely free from the beauty that others see. For me, who has a lifetime of gaze as a woman and works in front of the camera, It is a homework to carry for a lifetime, but I try to get the courage and the story to those who praise me and love me.

Oh, my God, I was so serious and long. I wanted to say that I was so good now, that I would have helped many people who had such troubles. Surprisingly, many people were a bIt sad when they were harsh on themselves because of their own numbers, because I was and I'm still in the process of changing!

Those who always live wIth "I live" in their mouths! I do not think It was like a job for those who are far from overweight. Please don't get wrong.

Thank you to Miss America's Taylor Swift for making me look back late. I recommend you take a look at the documentary!

Photo = JeA Instagram