Jun Young "BJHaru Spons Offer NO, Retirement from Entertainment...JeA Members Sorry"

Jun Young strongly denied the BJHaru sponsorship proposal on the 28th through his YouTube channel ZE:A Leader community twice.I do not have to leave, but I have to retire from the entertainment industry. I have been active in not being my own.I am living in a beautiful place to feed the artists who belong in earnest. I do not know why I keep turning off the Ugro as the leader of the empire.If you are a group leader, you can not do this. Then I will retire. There is a story that I did not offer a sponsorship, but (BJHaru) earns 25,000 a month.Rather, I should sit down with him, he said, he did not lie.The fans, various SNS video viral companies, said that they had spont offered in the title phrase, so the article is so. I will ask for responsibility for those who hunt witches, blindness, and empire childrens brands, he said. I do not want to get as much as possible. He is blatantly saying that I am a murder and a mistake during broadcasting, but he is making a public issue because of me.Jun Young also revealed a brief heartfelt to JeA fans: I have something to tell my fans of ZE:As (JeAs, fan club name): Cut the creek and block all my SNS.I am not the person you think now. Please do not feel sorry. If you really think of me, do not look forward, read, listen.I will change whether I delete all SNS with JeA name. I am so sorry for the hard-working members. Meanwhile, BJHaru confessed that the idol group A refused to talk about the entertainment business and kept in touch with him, saying that he was fanciful and eventually refunded the donation he received.He was shocked to reveal the contents of the messenger conversation with Mr. A.Netizens went to find Mr. A and eventually assumed that he was Jun Young of the empire children.Jun Young said, I will release BJ Harus 19th gold video, he said, after the controversy, I will be able to open the truth.Would you rather retire from the entertainment industry than leave?I have not been able to call me like this in the broadcasting station or in this place, and I have been working hard on my own.I made a small company and now I was living in a hard way to feed my own artists in earnest.And I have not been in broadcasting for a long time and now I am going to live in my personal work. I do not know why you are turning off the title of the children leader of the empire.If youre a leader of a group, why not? Yeah, Ill bet youre retiring.I dont want to. I think this floor is as colorful, wonderful, happy as you think, and more than you think. Youre not worried about celebrities? Thats a few.It is not a good thing to do such a good dog like me. I do not want you to say this. What do you do to touch the children who are working well and living well?Okay, lets try it.There are a lot of people who want to do this from now on, and there are many people who turn it off. I did not offer a sponsorship, but I made 25,000 a month.I should rather have been in his seat. And he wasnt lying. Those big fans?And various SNS video viral companies have spont offered in the title phrase, and it turns off the way it turns off.Model Behavior, who is willing to ask for legal responsibility for those who are witch hunters, blindness, and those who are overlooking the brand of empire children.I am trying to make sure that I do not get as much damage as possible. He explicitly says that I am a murder and a mistake during the broadcast, but he made it public and uploaded a video upload that can be a topic of my surname after the broadcast to his YouTube.So, can I refund your YouTube revenue? Youre not interested in your money. Spend a lot. If you need more, talk.Ill shoot you more. Ill give you a donation to Ukraine. Thatll be better done with his name.But BJs got a blacklist, a blacklist, and no way. Youll have to log in and firecrackers, will you?And what is the crime of Model Behavior Haru, who is going to ask for legal responsibility for those who comment on it, except to take a video mosaic on his channel and turn it off?Lets get a plate.If you are abusing, please leave this article for a while. Please dont comment. And I have something to tell you to ZE:As (JeAs) fans.JeAs, you can stop subscribing to me and block my SNS. Dont look and come. Please, please.Everyone whos been good to me so far and now stop holding up. I know its been hard for me. So now everyones on their way.Please. Im not anymore. Im not the person you think. So just go. Dont feel sorry for me.If you really think about me, dont look at, read, or listen to any of the things that are related to me. Thank youFinally, I will change whether all of the SNS with ZE:A name is deleted or not. I am so sorry for the members who are still working hard, sleeping and suffering.I will tell the members and fans that I am sorry to bow again because I have to ruin the group name.

Jun Young strongly denied the BJHaru sponsorship proposal on the 28th through his YouTube channel 'ZE:A Leader' community twice.

"I do not have to leave, but I have to retire from the entertainment industry. I have been active in not being my own. "I am living in a beautiful place to feed The Artists who belong in earnest." "I do not know why I keep turning off the Ugro as the leader of the empire. If you are a group leader, you can not do this. Then I will retire. "

"There is a story that I did not offer a sponsorship, but (BJHaru) earns 25,000 a month. Rather, I should sit down with him, "he said," he did not lie. The fans, various SNS video viral companies, said that they had 'spont offered' in the title phrase, so the article is so. "

"I will ask for responsibility for those who hunt witches, blindness, and empire children's brands," he said. "I do not want to get as much as possible. He is blatantly saying that I am a Murder and a mistake during broadcasting, but he is making a public issue because of me."

Jun Young also revealed a brief heartfelt to JeA fans: "I have something to tell my fans of ZE:A's (JeAs, fan club name): Cut the creek and block all my SNS. "I am not the person you think now. Please do not feel sorry. If you really think of me, do not look forward, read, listen. I will change whether I delete all SNS with JeA name. I am so sorry for the hard-working members. "

Meanwhile, BJHaru confessed that the idol group A refused to talk about the entertainment business and kept in touch with him, saying that he was "fanciful" and eventually refunded the donation he received. He was shocked to reveal the contents of the messenger conversation with Mr. A.

Netizens went to find Mr. A and eventually assumed that he was Jun Young of the empire children. Jun Young said, "I will release BJ Haru's 19th gold video," he said, "after the controversy, I will be able to open the truth."

Would you rather retire from the entertainment industry than leave?

I have not been able to call me like this in the broadcasting station or in this place, and I have been working hard on my own. I made a small company and now I was living in a hard way to feed my own artists in earnest.

And I have not been in broadcasting for a long time and now I am going to live in my personal work. I do not know why you are turning off the title of the children leader of the empire. If you're a leader of a group, why not? Yeah, I'll bet you're retiring.

I don't want to. I think this floor is as colorful, wonderful, happy as you think, and more than you think. You're not worried about celebrities? That's a few. It is not a good thing to do such a good dog like me. I do not want you to say this. What do you do to touch the children who are working well and living well? Okay, let's try it.

There are a lot of people who want to do this from now on, and there are many people who turn it off. I did not offer a sponsorship, but I made 25,000 a month. I should rather have been in his seat. And he wasn't lying. Those big fans? And various SNS video viral companies have "spont offered" in the title phrase, and it turns off the way it turns off.

Model Behavior, who is willing to ask for legal responsibility for those who are witch hunters, blindness, and those who are overlooking the brand of empire children. I am trying to make sure that I do not get as much damage as possible. He explicitly says that I am a Murder and a mistake during the broadcast, but he made it public and uploaded a video upload that can be a topic of my surname after the broadcast to his YouTube.

So, can I refund your YouTube revenue? You're not interested in your money. Spend a lot. If you need more, talk. I'll shoot you more. I'll give you a donation to Ukraine. That'll be better done with his name.

But BJ's got a blacklist, a blacklist, and no way. You'll have to log in and firecrackers, will you? And what is the crime of Model Behavior Haru, who is going to ask for legal responsibility for those who comment on it, except to take a video mosaic on his channel and turn it off?

Let's get a plate.

If you are abusing, please leave this article for a while. Please don't comment. And I have something to tell you to ZE:A's (JeAs) fans.

JeAs, you can stop subscribing to me and block my SNS. Don't look and come. Please, please. Everyone who's been good to me so far and now stop holding up. I know it's been hard for me. So now everyone's on their way.

Please. I'm not anymore. I'm not the person you think. So just go. Don't feel sorry for me. If you really think about me, don't look at, read, or listen to any of the things that are related to me. Thank you

Finally, I will change whether all of the SNS with ZE:A name is deleted or not. I am so sorry for the members who are still working hard, sleeping and suffering. I will tell the members and fans that I am sorry to bow again because I have to ruin the group name.