Hwang Jae-gyun "Enjoy home dates with Ji-yeon...You don't need Won Mi Ha to marry"

Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun has unveiled his daily life and dreaming marriage with T-ara Ji-yeon, who announced his marriage.Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, who led the first championship as a captain of KT Wiz, took a picture shoot with MZ magazine YouVibe.Hwang Jae-gyun, who appeared in the studio in a slimmer appearance during the off-season, exploded his coolness by conducting a picture of the coexistence of boy and man beauty through the picture.Hwang Jae-gyun said, I thought I should play lightly in the new season by reducing weight, but Sigi was well hit by shooting a picture.In a subsequent interview, Hwang Jae-gyun revealed his daily life with his girlfriend T-ara Ji-yeon, who recently announced his marriage.I like movies so much, I usually watch movies at home, said Hwang Jae-gyun, and I dont go out of the house except when Im exercising because Im a burdensome Sigi.As for life after marriage, he said, I do not need Won Mi Ha because I manage my body alone and do well in my life. He also expressed his values ​​that he would like to live happily with his life while working hard.As a baseball player, he dismissed the opinion of discussing the aging curve as nonsense. He expressed confidence that he may have been injured in his nose last year and may seem like that, but now I am better at running and physically strong than a 20-year-old player.Finally, he expressed his affection for his family, saying, I want to play baseball with the members who have won the championship in the future, and I will retire from KT Wiz. He also showed his affection for the family fence, saying, I want to live in my family like my house after retirement.you-vibe

Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun has unveiled his daily life and dreaming marriage with T-ara Ji-yeon, who announced his marriage.

Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, who led the first championship as a captain of KT Wiz, took a picture shoot with MZ magazine YouVibe.

Hwang Jae-gyun, who appeared in the studio in a slimmer appearance during the off-season, exploded his coolness by conducting a picture of the coexistence of boy and man beauty through the picture. Hwang Jae-gyun said, "I thought I should play lightly in the new season by reducing weight, but Sigi was well hit by shooting a picture."

In a subsequent interview, Hwang Jae-gyun revealed his daily life with his girlfriend T-ara Ji-yeon, who recently announced his marriage.

“I like movies so much, I usually watch movies at home,” said Hwang Jae-gyun, “and I don’t go out of the house except when I’m exercising because I’m a burdensome Sigi.” As for life after marriage, he said, "I do not need Won Mi Ha because I manage my body alone and do well in my life." He also expressed his values ​​that he would like to live happily with his life while working hard.

As a Baseball player, he dismissed the opinion of discussing the 'aging curve' as "nonsense." He expressed confidence that he may have been injured in his nose last year and may seem like that, but now I am better at running and physically strong than a 20-year-old player.

Finally, he expressed his affection for his family, saying, "I want to play baseball with the members who have won the championship in the future, and I will retire from KT Wiz." He also showed his affection for the family fence, saying, "I want to live in my family like my house after retirement.

you-vibe