'Premarital Pregnancy' T-ara Ji-yeon Hwang Jae-gyun, Why You Announced Sudden marriage

Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun and T-ara Ji-yeon, who belong to KT Wiz, announced a surprise marriage to their fans with handwritten letters, and many peoples blessings are pouring out like a bots.The reason why they made the marriage announcement quickly was known as the consideration to avoid interruption to the team that Hwang Jae-gyun sold out in the middle of the game.On the afternoon of the 10th, T-ara Ji-yeon announced the surprise marriage news.Ji-yeon released a hand letter to fans through his personal Instagram account. In the letter released by Ji-yeon, he also revealed that his boyfriend was a baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, followed by a marriage news.Ji-yeon said, I made my debut in my teens and I have already been in my 30s. I was fortunate to have been the first to tell such fans, thanking the fans who kept me close to me.Ji-yeon said, I have a boyfriend who has always met me with good feelings through A Year Ago in Winter. I always promised marriage in the winter to my life, which gave me a good feeling and gave me happiness. I promised my boyfriend to my unsettled boyfriend and a good boyfriend who gave me a good and happy shoulder to hold me firmly and lean. I will live, he said, saying that he will be a beautiful bride this winter.On the same day, Hwang Jae-gyun also posted a handwritten letter to fans through personal SNS, posting the same photo as Ji-yeon.Hwang Jae-gyun said, I have someone I want to be with for a lifetime.A Year Ago in Winter I met with a hard Sigi and I decided to marriage with a friend who helped me hard and helped me with the presence of me. I suddenly thought that I could create a little bit of a mood for my team KT, which is running hard with one goal of winning because of my devotee or marriage article in Sigi, who is concentrating on the game during the season, he said cautiously, saying that he was announced before the start of the season.He then wrote, I will love you happily until the marriage ceremony and after marriage. There are many congratulatory greetings from sports colleagues and entertainment acquaintances as well as many fans.Some rumored that it was premarital pregnancy, but it was not.Meanwhile, Hwang Jae-gyun made his professional baseball debut in 2006, and he also joined the San Francisco Giants in the major leagues in 2017 after going through Hyundai Unicorns, Nexen Heroes and Lotte Giants.He returned to Korea in 2017 and is active as a KT Wiz hitter.Ji-yeon, who made his debut as a T-ara member in 2009, has since turned to actor, appearing in the film The Second Story of the Test: Teacher Practice, the drama Jungle Fish 2 and Dream High 2 to show colorful characters and acting skills and received much public love.Recently, she has been continuing her character transformation after finishing filming the movie Whairy.SNS broadcast screen capture

Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun and T-ara Ji-yeon, who belong to KT Wiz, announced a surprise marriage to their fans with handwritten letters, and many people's blessings are pouring out like a bots. The reason why they made the marriage announcement quickly was known as the consideration to avoid interruption to the team that Hwang Jae-gyun sold out in the middle of the game.

On the afternoon of the 10th, T-ara Ji-yeon announced the surprise marriage news. Ji-yeon released a hand letter to fans through his personal Instagram account. In the letter released by Ji-yeon, he also revealed that his boyfriend was a Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, followed by a marriage news.

Ji-yeon said, "I made my debut in my teens and I have already been in my 30s." I was fortunate to have been the first to tell such fans, thanking the fans who kept me close to me.

Ji-yeon said, "I have a boyfriend who has always met me with good feelings through A Year Ago in Winter. I always promised marriage in the winter to my life, which gave me a good feeling and gave me happiness." "I promised my boyfriend to my unsettled boyfriend and a good boyfriend who gave me a good and happy shoulder to hold me firmly and lean. I will live, "he said, saying that he will be a beautiful bride this winter.

On the same day, Hwang Jae-gyun also posted a handwritten letter to fans through personal SNS, posting the same photo as Ji-yeon. Hwang Jae-gyun said, "I have someone I want to be with for a lifetime. A Year Ago in Winter I met with a hard Sigi and I decided to marriage with a friend who helped me hard and helped me with the presence of me. "

“I suddenly thought that I could create a little bit of a mood for my team KT, which is running hard with one goal of winning because of my devotee or marriage article in Sigi, who is concentrating on the game during the season,” he said cautiously, saying that he was announced before the start of the season.

He then wrote, "I will love you happily until the marriage ceremony and after marriage." There are many congratulatory greetings from sports colleagues and entertainment acquaintances as well as many fans. Some rumored that it was premarital pregnancy, but it was not.

Meanwhile, Hwang Jae-gyun made his professional baseball debut in 2006, and he also joined the San Francisco Giants in the major leagues in 2017 after going through Hyundai Unicorns, Nexen Heroes and Lotte Giants. He returned to Korea in 2017 and is active as a KT Wiz hitter.

Ji-yeon, who made his debut as a T-ara member in 2009, has since turned to actor, appearing in the film "The Second Story of the Test: Teacher Practice", the drama "Jungle Fish 2" and "Dream High 2" to show colorful characters and acting skills and received much public love. Recently, she has been continuing her character transformation after finishing filming the movie 'Whairy'.

'SNS' broadcast screen capture