'back to the ground' Lee Chan-won "Gim Gu-ra and co-MC, I was very nervous and nervous"

Gim Gu-ra and Lee Chan-won, who are breathing with MC of back to the ground, expressed their affection for each other.MBNs new entertainment program Back to the Ground (directed by Yoo Il-yong), which will be broadcast on March 29, is a retirement reversal variety that truly captures the spectacular return of Legend stars who have made a stroke of Baseball history.Director Kim In-sik, Song Jin-woo Kochi and Yang Joon-hyuk, An Gyeong-hyeon, Hong Sung-heun, Hyun Jae-yoon, Chae Tae-in, Kim Tae-kyun, Lee Dae-hyung, Yoon Seok-min, The Putney School, Legend Baseball player are getting hot attention for their comeback to the ground again. MC Gim Gu-ra, Lee Chan-wons chemistry, which will add to the fun of watching, is causing curiosity.Im with the Pro Baseball player with a fan-spirited mind, rather than MC, and we play a role in relaying when they play, said Gim Gu-ra, Lee Chan-won has a lot of knowledge about Baseball and a caster temperament.I have a very good tone, so I can put my feelings in a dramatic moment, and there is a part that I can depend on in this program. Lee recalled meeting with Gim Gu-ra as a guest and MC in Radio Star, saying, It was the first time I was a joint MC, so I was on my first recording with a lot of tension and trembling.Gim Gu-ra led me so well and led me gentlely, so my first breath was really good.Ive never found out that Gim Gu-ra has a lot of knowledge about Baseball, he said.Gim Gu-ra said, The breathing seems to have to be adjusted as the breathing is getting more and more.I think thats going to be a very positive synergy, he said, adding that his basic common sense is so good.
Gim Gu-ra and Lee Chan-won, who are breathing with MC of back to the ground, expressed their affection for each other.MBNs new entertainment program Back to the Ground (directed by Yoo Il-yong), which will be broadcast on March 29, is a retirement reversal variety that truly captures the spectacular return of Legend stars who have made a stroke of Baseball history.Director Kim In-sik, Song Jin-woo Kochi and Yang Joon-hyuk, An Gyeong-hyeon, Hong Sung-heun, Hyun Jae-yoon, Chae Tae-in, Kim Tae-kyun, Lee Dae-hyung, Yoon Seok-min, The Putney School, Legend Baseball player are getting hot attention for their comeback to the ground again. MC Gim Gu-ra, Lee Chan-wons chemistry, which will add to the fun of watching, is causing curiosity.Im with the Pro Baseball player with a fan-spirited mind, rather than MC, and we play a role in relaying when they play, said Gim Gu-ra, Lee Chan-won has a lot of knowledge about Baseball and a caster temperament.I have a very good tone, so I can put my feelings in a dramatic moment, and there is a part that I can depend on in this program. Lee recalled meeting with Gim Gu-ra as a guest and MC in Radio Star, saying, It was the first time I was a joint MC, so I was on my first recording with a lot of tension and trembling.Gim Gu-ra led me so well and led me gentlely, so my first breath was really good.Ive never found out that Gim Gu-ra has a lot of knowledge about Baseball, he said.Gim Gu-ra said, The breathing seems to have to be adjusted as the breathing is getting more and more.I think thats going to be a very positive synergy, he said, adding that his basic common sense is so good.

Gim Gu-ra and Lee Chan-won, who are breathing with MC of 'back to the ground', expressed their affection for each other.

MBN's new entertainment program back to the ground (directed by Yoo Il-yong), which will be broadcast on March 29, is a retirement reversal variety that truly captures the spectacular return of Legend stars who have made a stroke of Baseball history.

Director Kim In-sik, Song Jin-woo Kochi and Yang Joon-hyuk, An Gyeong-hyeon, Hong Sung-heun, Hyun Jae-yoon, Chae Tae-in, Kim Tae-kyun, Lee Dae-hyung, Yoon Seok-min, The Putney School, Legend Baseball player are getting hot attention for their comeback to the ground again. MC Gim Gu-ra, Lee Chan-won's chemistry, which will add to the fun of watching, is causing curiosity.

“I’m with the Pro Baseball player with a fan-spirited mind, rather than MC, and we play a role in relaying when they play,” said Gim Gu-ra, “Lee Chan-won has a lot of knowledge about Baseball and a caster temperament. I have a very good tone, so I can put my feelings in a dramatic moment, and there is a part that I can depend on in this program. "

Lee recalled meeting with Gim Gu-ra as a guest and MC in Radio Star, saying, "It was the first time I was a joint MC, so I was on my first recording with a lot of tension and trembling. Gim Gu-ra led me so well and led me gentlely, so my first breath was really good. “I’ve never found out that Gim Gu-ra has a lot of knowledge about Baseball,” he said.

Gim Gu-ra said, "The breathing seems to have to be adjusted as the breathing is getting more and more. “I think that’s going to be a very positive synergy,” he said, adding that his basic common sense is so good.