'Hwang Jae-gyun' Ji-yeon, no surprise marriage announcement due to pre-marital pregnancy .. T-ara members also celebrate '

T-ara Ji-yeon announced a surprise marriage with Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, who belongs to KT Wiz, and surprised fans as well as fellow entertainers.It is a wedding announcement that skipped public love coolly, but everyone congratulated them even in surprise.On the afternoon of the 10th, T-ara Ji-yeon announced the surprise wedding news: The Ji-yeon was a hand letter to fans through a personal Instagram account.In the letter released by Ji-yeon, he also revealed that his boyfriend was a Baseball player, Hwang Jae-gyun, and then he also reported the marriage news.I have been writing this article because I have a story I want to tell my fans directly, said Ji-yeon. I made my debut in my teens and I have already been in my thirties. When I was in my teens after my debut when I was young and all afraid, I can be there. I expressed my gratitude to the fans who supported me consistently.I have a boyfriend who has always met me with good feelings because I learned through my acquaintance last year. I promised to marry my boyfriend like a gift in the winter to come to my life, which always gave me consideration and gave me happiness, he said. I will live happily. Above all, the Ji-yeon in conveying the marriage news after the love was I am worried that you were not surprised by the sudden news,I have come to share this happiness with you. He said, I will continue to give back to the support and love that the fans send me.I am grateful and loving you. Since then, fans have been very excited, and since they were global girl group stars, all domestic and foreign fans were surprised, but the reaction of T-ara members was different as if they already knew about their marriage.Ham Eunjung congratulated us first, saying, Congratulations, our little brother. Curie and Hyomin also celebrated and celebrated the fireworks emoticons with a comment.In addition, celebrations of the entertainment industry acquaintances continued, and Noh Hong-chul said, Ahaha! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!I am happy ~ ~ and choreographer Bae Yoon-jung said, Wow...I congratulate you completely. Above all, there has been speculation that he was pregnant with the sudden marriage announcement after skipping public love, but it is not known.On the other hand, Ji-yeon, who made his debut as a T-ara member in 2009, turned to actor afterward, appearing in the movie The Second Story of the Gosa: Teacher Practice, drama Jungle Fish 2 and Dream High 2 and showing various characters and acting skills, and received much love from the public.Recently, she has been continuing her character transformation after finishing filming the movie Whairy.SNS

T-ara Ji-yeon announced a surprise marriage with Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, who belongs to KT Wiz, and surprised fans as well as fellow entertainers. It is a wedding announcement that skipped public love coolly, but everyone congratulated them even in surprise.

On the afternoon of the 10th, T-ara Ji-yeon announced the surprise wedding news: The Ji-yeon was a hand letter to fans through a personal Instagram account. In the letter released by Ji-yeon, he also revealed that his boyfriend was a Baseball player, Hwang Jae-gyun, and then he also reported the marriage news.

"I have been writing this article because I have a story I want to tell my fans directly," said Ji-yeon. "I made my debut in my teens and I have already been in my thirties. When I was in my teens after my debut when I was young and all afraid, I can be there. "I expressed my gratitude to the fans who supported me consistently.

"I have a boyfriend who has always met me with good feelings because I learned through my acquaintance last year. I promised to marry my boyfriend like a gift in the winter to come to my life, which always gave me consideration and gave me happiness," he said. I will live happily. "

Above all, the Ji-yeon in conveying the marriage news after the love was "I am worried that you were not surprised by the sudden news,

I have come to share this happiness with you. "He said," I will continue to give back to the support and love that the fans send me. I am grateful and loving you. "

Since then, fans have been very excited, and since they were global girl group stars, all domestic and foreign fans were surprised, but the reaction of T-ara members was different as if they already knew about their marriage.

Ham Eunjung congratulated us first, saying, "Congratulations, our little brother." Curie and Hyomin also celebrated and celebrated the fireworks emoticons with a comment. In addition, celebrations of the entertainment industry acquaintances continued, and Noh Hong-chul said, "Ahaha! Finally!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy ~ ~ "and choreographer Bae Yoon-jung said," Wow...I congratulate you completely. "

Above all, there has been speculation that he was pregnant with the sudden marriage announcement after skipping public love, but it is not known.

On the other hand, Ji-yeon, who made his debut as a T-ara member in 2009, turned to actor afterward, appearing in the movie "The Second Story of the Gosa: Teacher Practice", drama "Jungle Fish 2" and "Dream High 2" and showing various characters and acting skills, and received much love from the public. Recently, she has been continuing her character transformation after finishing filming the movie 'Whairy'.

'SNS'