Tiara Ji-yeon Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, marriage this winter

Ji-yeon announced on his 10th day that he had a story to tell his fans directly, and he was courageous to write this article. I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings because I learned through A Year Ago in Winter acquaintance.Ji-yeon said, I promised marriage in the coming winter with my boyfriend who always gave me consideration and care and told me that I was happy. I will live beautifully and happily with my strong boyfriend who gave me a shoulder so that I can hold and lean on my unstable.Ji-yeon said, I am worried that you were not surprised by the sudden news.I am also nervous and nervous because I have a day when I can go to the Gong Yoo with you. I will continue to give back to the fans with a good look in the future.In addition, Ji-yeon released a photo taken with Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, and announced that his boyfriend was Hwang Jae-gyun.Hello. Ji-yeon.I have a story that I want to tell my fans directly, and I have been courageous to write this.I made my debut in my teens and I have already been in my 30s.When you were young and afraid of everything, when you were in anxiety in your teens after your debut, you always held out your hand and kept silent in your twenties who wanted to give up in a difficult time.Im sure youre going to be able to support meI could be here now.I believe in these fans and cheer them all upI would like to tell my fans first, not the words or articles of others.A Year Ago in Winter I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings.I always promised my marriage with my boyfriend, who was a gift in my life, who always cared for me first, saved me, and told me that I was happy.I will live beautifully and happily with my strong boyfriend who gave me a shoulder so that I can hold and lean on unstable me.Im afraid you werent surprised by the sudden newsI am also nervous and nervous because I have a day when I can go to the Gong Yoo with you.I will continue to give back to the support and love that the fans send.Thank you and love you

Ji-yeon announced on his 10th day that he had a story to tell his fans directly, and he was courageous to write this article. "I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings because I learned through A Year Ago in Winter acquaintance."

Ji-yeon said, "I promised marriage in the coming winter with my boyfriend who always gave me consideration and care and told me that I was happy." "I will live beautifully and happily with my strong boyfriend who gave me a shoulder so that I can hold and lean on my unstable.

Ji-yeon said, "I am worried that you were not surprised by the sudden news.

I am also nervous and nervous because I have a day when I can go to the Gong Yoo with you. "I will continue to give back to the fans with a good look in the future."

In addition, Ji-yeon released a photo taken with Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun, and announced that his boyfriend was Hwang Jae-gyun.

Hello. Ji-yeon.

I have a story that I want to tell my fans directly, and I have been courageous to write this.

I made my debut in my teens and I have already been in my 30s.

When you were young and afraid of everything, when you were in anxiety in your teens after your debut, you always held out your hand and kept silent in your twenties who wanted to give up in a difficult time.

I'm sure you're going to be able to support me

I could be here now.

I believe in these fans and cheer them all up

I would like to tell my fans first, not the words or articles of others.

A Year Ago in Winter I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings.

I always promised my marriage with my boyfriend, who was a gift in my life, who always cared for me first, saved me, and told me that I was happy.

I will live beautifully and happily with my strong boyfriend who gave me a shoulder so that I can hold and lean on unstable me.

I'm afraid you weren't surprised by the sudden news

I am also nervous and nervous because I have a day when I can go to the Gong Yoo with you.

I will continue to give back to the support and love that the fans send.

Thank you and love you