Yoon Jung-soo, who lost 18kg on diet, "takes weight and is completely different" (Mirah)

Comedian Yoon Jung-soo was surprised by the changed Jo Se-ho visuals after the diet.On January 14, KBS CoolFM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hees Mr Radio (Mirah), the OST song festival was held.Jo Se-ho said, Its TMI, but Im wandering around A Home with a View because of Yang Se-chan these days.I recently appeared on the 10th anniversary of TVN Comedy Big League, and Yang Se-chan called Yoo Jae-Suk when I saw me on stage.Park Jae-seok asked his brother what kind of situation and he replied that he was wandering A Home with a View.When I came down after the stage, Park Jae-seok said, Are you wandering with a View?Yoo Byeong-jae, who heard this, said, I watched this broadcast and it was awkward. It lasted about 5 minutes. When the tone changed, Jo Se-ho said, I lost weight.I cant do what I did when I had flesh, he excited.Jo Se-ho stepped up as the first runner, saying he would sing the drama The Epic of the Cheerful Girl OST Love Song saying, If you do it late, you can be decapitated but I will let you know the beginning.Yoon Jung-soo, who watched Jo Se-ho, said, In the past, Jo Se-ho and I were similar in character, but after I lost weight, it changed completely.It got smaller, admiring Lynn, who was surprised to be slim.
Comedian Yoon Jung-soo was surprised by the changed Jo Se-ho visuals after the diet.On January 14, KBS CoolFM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hees Mr Radio (Mirah), the OST song festival was held.Jo Se-ho said, Its TMI, but Im wandering around A Home with a View because of Yang Se-chan these days.I recently appeared on the 10th anniversary of TVN Comedy Big League, and Yang Se-chan called Yoo Jae-Suk when I saw me on stage.Park Jae-seok asked his brother what kind of situation and he replied that he was wandering A Home with a View.When I came down after the stage, Park Jae-seok said, Are you wandering with a View?Yoo Byeong-jae, who heard this, said, I watched this broadcast and it was awkward. It lasted about 5 minutes. When the tone changed, Jo Se-ho said, I lost weight.I cant do what I did when I had flesh, he excited.Jo Se-ho stepped up as the first runner, saying he would sing the drama The Epic of the Cheerful Girl OST Love Song saying, If you do it late, you can be decapitated but I will let you know the beginning.Yoon Jung-soo, who watched Jo Se-ho, said, In the past, Jo Se-ho and I were similar in character, but after I lost weight, it changed completely.It got smaller, admiring Lynn, who was surprised to be slim.

Comedian Yoon Jung-soo was surprised by the changed Jo Se-ho visuals after the diet.

On January 14, KBS CoolFM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hee's Mr Radio' (Mirah), the OST song festival was held.

Jo Se-ho said, "It's TMI, but I'm wandering around A Home with a View because of Yang Se-chan these days." "I recently appeared on the 10th anniversary of TVN 'Comedy Big League', and Yang Se-chan called Yoo Jae-Suk when I saw me on stage. Park Jae-seok asked his brother 'what kind of situation' and he replied that he was wandering A Home with a View. When I came down after the stage, Park Jae-seok said, 'Are you wandering with a View?'

Yoo Byeong-jae, who heard this, said, "I watched this broadcast and it was awkward. It lasted about 5 minutes." When the tone changed, Jo Se-ho said, "I lost weight. I can't do what I did when I had flesh," he excited.

Jo Se-ho stepped up as the first runner, saying he would sing the drama "The Epic of the Cheerful Girl" OST "Love Song" saying, "If you do it late, you can be decapitated but I will let you know the beginning." Yoon Jung-soo, who watched Jo Se-ho, said, "In the past, Jo Se-ho and I were similar in character, but after I lost weight, it changed completely. It got smaller," admiring Lynn, who was surprised to be "slim."