Lee Byung-hun: "When Lee Min-jung calls you 'brother', you run to the Movies" (You Quiz on the Block)

Actor Lee Byung-hun starred in You Quiz on the Block 206, which was broadcast on the 9th.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I met Song Kang-ho as a soldier of the South and the North, and they said that there was no fault from the first meeting.Lee Byung-hun replied, I dont usually have any faults with anyone. I get along well with anyone.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Whats wrong with Siwan? Lee Byung-hun threw Wing it, saying, It looks good on the outside.Lee Byung-hun said, Yoo Jae-suk, Jo Se-ho will do the same thing, but its not too good to say its so funny. You can listen to the praise.I do not want to do it without Soul, but I ask you with your heart. He also commented on the anecdote of the movie Insiders, Im going to have a drink with the Maldives over there. Wing it was an anecdote. When I was rehearsing, I just played with it.I was deliberately joking during the rehearsal to see the staff and the directors reaction. He then remembered the advantages of Lee Min-jung without forgetting Wife brag time.He said, Lee Min-jung is a really good cook, a really good mother, and a good golfer. He seems to be a really good person.He said, Hes cool and humorous. He makes me laugh so much. At first, I asked him what kind of charm he had around him to get married, and he said it was really funny. He told me that I laugh a lot.Lee Min-jung said coffee and Lee Byung-hun said hungry.Lee Byung-hun said, As soon as I finish saying brother, I am amazed. I often do not remember the long story because my concentration is a little disturbed.The problem is that there are many times when we can not grasp the contents of the story. He expressed his special affection for Lee Min-jung.

Actor Lee Byung-hun starred in You Quiz on the Block' 206, which was broadcast on the 9th. On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I met Song Kang-ho as a soldier of the South and the North, and they said that there was no fault from the first meeting." Lee Byung-hun replied, "I don't usually have any faults with anyone. I get along well with anyone." When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "What's wrong with Siwan?" Lee Byung-hun threw Wing it, saying, "It looks good on the outside." Lee Byung-hun said, "Yoo Jae-Suk, Jo Se-ho will do the same thing, but it's not too good to say 'it's so funny.' You can listen to the praise. I do not want to do it without Soul, but I ask you with your heart. " He also commented on the anecdote of the Movie "Insiders", "I'm going to have a drink with the Maldives over there." Wing it was an anecdote. "When I was rehearsing, I just played with it. I was deliberately joking during the rehearsal to see the staff and the director's reaction. " He then remembered the advantages of Lee Min-jung without forgetting 'Wife brag time'. He said, "Lee Min-jung is a really good cook, a really good Mother, and a good golfer. He seems to be a really good person." He said, "He's cool and humorous. He makes me laugh so much. At first, I asked him what kind of charm he had around him to get married, and he said it was really funny. He told me that I laugh a lot." Lee Min-jung said "coffee" and Lee Byung-hun said "hungry". Lee Byung-hun said, "As soon as I finish saying 'brother', I am amazed. I often do not remember the long story because my concentration is a little disturbed. The problem is that there are many times when we can not grasp the contents of the story. "He expressed his special affection for Lee Min-jung.