Kim Hee-sun sends an SMS to an unidentified Jo Se-ho: "Why didn't you come to your daughter's graduation?"

Seoul =) = Actor Kim Hee-sun and comedian Jo Se-hos relationship was revealed at You Quiz on the Block.Actor Kim Hee-sun joined the TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block), which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th.In the appearance of Kim Hee-sun, Jo Se-ho revealed his relationship with Kim Hee-sun.Jo Se-ho said, Kim Hee-sun, who has never met before, said, Hello, Mr. Se-ho, Im Kim Hee-sun. Why did not you come to my daughters kindergarten graduation ceremony?Kim Hee-sun laughed at the embarrassment, saying, I got the number like a challenge, I did not know the number.It felt so good, Jo Se-ho recalled at the time of Kim Hee-suns SMS.Jo Se-ho then called Kim Hee-sun to answer I do not know how to do it, but Kim Hee-sun had a cold and talked with SMS.

Seoul =) = Actor Kim Hee-sun and comedian Jo Se-ho's relationship was revealed at You Quiz on the Block'. Actor Kim Hee-sun joined the TVN entertainment program "You Quiz on the Block" (hereinafter referred to as "You Quiz on the Block"), which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th. In the appearance of Kim Hee-sun, Jo Se-ho revealed his relationship with Kim Hee-sun. Jo Se-ho said, "Kim Hee-sun, who has never met before, said," Hello, Mr. Se-ho, I'm Kim Hee-sun. Why did not you come to my daughter's kindergarten graduation ceremony? Kim Hee-sun laughed at the embarrassment, saying, "I got the number like a challenge, I did not know the number." "It felt so good," Jo Se-ho recalled at the time of Kim Hee-sun's SMS. Jo Se-ho then called Kim Hee-sun to answer "I do not know how to do it," but Kim Hee-sun had a cold and talked with SMS.