Lee Joon-gi "Seven years of rice + flour cut off...stock is tofu"

Seoul =) = Actor Lee Joon-gi confessed to eat tofu instead of rice and flour.In the TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block), which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, the actor Lee Joon-gi was featured as a last chance feature.After the success of the movie King of Man, Lee Joon-gi, who made a constant effort to escape the image of the road, confessed that he challenged Action acting with desperation.So Lee Joon-gis first film was the drama Time for Dogs and Wolves. Lee Joon-gi showed off his stunts without a band.Lee Joon-gi added, At least as an actor, I wanted to get a good evaluation.Lee Joon-gi surprised everyone by saying that he did not eat carbohydrates for 7 years to postpone Action.Lee Joon-gi said, Its my own know-how that I got from acting a lot. I started to quit because I heard that flour causes inflammation in my body. It was painful for a year or two, , My body becomes lighter. Lee Joon-gi said that he now cuts off rice and flour and eats tofu as a staple food.

Seoul =) = Actor Lee Joon-gi confessed to eat tofu instead of rice and flour. In the TVN entertainment program "You Quiz on the Block" (hereinafter referred to as "You Quiz on the Block"), which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, the actor Lee Joon-gi was featured as a "last chance" feature. After the success of the movie 'King of Man', Lee Joon-gi, who made a constant effort to escape the image of the road, confessed that he challenged Action acting with desperation. So Lee Joon-gi's first film was the drama "Time for Dogs and Wolves." Lee Joon-gi showed off his stunts without a band. Lee Joon-gi added, "At least as an actor, I wanted to get a good evaluation." Lee Joon-gi surprised everyone by saying that he did not eat carbohydrates for 7 years to postpone Action. Lee Joon-gi said, "It's my own know-how that I got from acting a lot. I started to quit because I heard that flour causes inflammation in my body." "It was painful for a year or two, , My body becomes lighter. " Lee Joon-gi said that he now cuts off rice and flour and eats tofu as a staple food.