Kim Seong-joo's son Kim Min-gook "The deadline...why send a man to the grave. He's still young."

Kim Min-gook said on his instagram on the 6th, The year has passed and another year has come. This year is 19. I feel the deadline of my teens.These days, Im getting more and more thinking. Insta is going to be very slow for a while. Its a high school.Instead, I will pack it beautifully by the end of this year, he declared the suspension of SNS activities.However, when the focus was on the time limit, Kim Min-gook was embarrassed.Kim Min-gook said in his instagram story on the 11th, No, these people. I went to study. I said I was digging in the grave.Im not just sending people like that. But I have to listen to my childs little dog and die. I do not. On the other hand, Kim Min-gook, along with his father Kim Seong-joo and his brother Kim Min-yul, appeared in MBC Dad! Where are you going?

Kim Min-gook said on his instagram on the 6th, "The year has passed and another year has come. This year is 19. I feel the deadline of my teens. These days, I'm getting more and more thinking. Insta is going to be very slow for a while. It's a high school. Instead, I will pack it beautifully by the end of this year, "he declared the suspension of SNS activities. However, when the focus was on the 'time limit', Kim Min-gook was embarrassed.

Kim Min-gook said in his instagram story on the 11th, "No, these people. I went to study. I said I was digging in the grave. I'm not just sending people like that. But I have to listen to my child's little dog and die. I do not. "

On the other hand, Kim Min-gook, along with his father Kim Seong-joo and his brother Kim Min-yul, appeared in MBC 'Dad! Where are you going?'